“Excellent” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 21 hotels in Statesville
Wilkesboro, North Carolina
“Excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The rooms were nice and clean. It was very quiet. Everyone was very friendly and I felt welcome. They made sure I did not need anything before retiring to my room. Really comfortable beds - the only thing I don't like about Hampton Inns are the pillows -- so I bring my own when I travel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

159 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Pompano Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

This is my home when I need to stay in Statesville, and this happened every four to five time a year.
Easy to get in and out at day time, not at night, is too dark and easy to miss the entrance by the car dealer.
A few restaurants in the area don't miss to shop at JR.
Good staff, good value, can't ask for more.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Palm Coast, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

This year was the first time my husband and I had ever stayed at a Hampton Inn. We usually would stay at a Holiday Inn or a Marriott. After staying at a couple of Hampton Inns this year, we've decided this chain is now our go to chain. We love Trip Advisor for finding hotels, but now, if we're choosing between two hotels that look good... if Hampton Inn is one of the choices, we're going with that one. We have found them, including this one, to be consistently clean with good staff.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Charleston, South Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012 via mobile

As always....this was a great stay!! This is a nice Hampton Inn. Clean, nice front desk staff, comfy beds. Can't ask for more! I wish there were more dinner choices nearby. Only a few delivery choices, but that's not the hotels fault :)

Stayed December 2012
Cleveland, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012

This was our first visit, but will not be our last. On our way home to Ohio from our vacation in S Carolina, we stayed at the Statesville Hampton Inn. We were not thrilled because we usually like to drive further on our first day, but a horrible storm left most of Va and WVa without power (gas stations, rest areas all closed). Customer service suggested we stay in Statesville. When we checked in, the ladies at the front desk were so nice and helpful and even offered to find places we could fill up our gas tank on the way home (the next day). We were able to check in early and they suggested things we could do to keep the kids busy. The pool was nice and the hotel was clean. Breakfast was good. We were treated like family. The staff is so welcoming! We normally stay at the Mooresville, NC Hampton on the way to S Carolina, which has always been fine, but from now on will we will stay in Statesville instead. The staff is just wonderful! Close to 77 and there's a movie theatre within walking distance and an Outback next door. Just wish there were a few more choices for dinner, but won't deter us from returning!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
Saint Cloud, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

I booked on the phone when I was some 500 miles away. The person who handled my booking was very helpful and took time to explain the rooms and rates that were available. The hotel was clean and the staff were very friendly. I stayed one night and I was very pleased.

Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Atlanta
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

My first visit to Statesville so with my experience with Hampton Inns in other cities I booked a room here. We were here to participate in the Carolina Balloon Festival which requires us to rise at 5AM, return at noon for a few hours sleep and then leaving again around 4 to return to the event. The place was quiet, beds comfortable, room was clean and the service staff graciously worked around our crazy hours regarding room clean up, to go breakfast bags and allowing us to check out late on Sunday since we had an early morning balloon flight on the last day and would not return by normal check out time. The hotel is easily reached of I-77 and I-40 and close

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hampton Inn Statesville? Share your experiences!