“The hotel is just off Roue 95 and quite close to an Out...” 4 of 5 stars

Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #8 of 21 Hotels in Statesville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Cadiz
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

It was Wonderful and Clean and Comfortable! We will be back.
I wished all hotels could meet this ones quality.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Nice place stopped over on the way home from WV. This is the half way point and I just could not make it anymore, they gave me a great room and a great rate. Very nice staff and clean comfortable bed..I will use this hotel again

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Mayfield, Ohio
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

I chose this hotel as I was traveling North from Florida to Ohio and it was about halfway between those places. Also, the price was nice and I had seen good reviews here. I checked in and there was a kind lady at the desk. I was given a nice room with a mini fridge and couch along with the bed and bathroom. I wasn't quite ready to sleep so I staed up a bit and watched some TV. When I shut the lights of finally, I could hear something moving around by my head. I turned on lights and to my HORROR there were BED BUGS scampering to get out of the light. I grabbed my cell phone and snapped a picture, then smooshed one as I tried to scoop it up in one of the cups to show the front desk. I then proceeded to the front desk and I was told that they didn't know they had them and she was reluctant to believe me until I showed her the picture and told her I had one in a cup on the nightstand as well - dead as I smooshed it. She then told me that they didn't have any other rooms. I asked for any reccommendations and she stated that ALL the hotels in the area are booked as she had called around for other people. I advised her I would like a refund and was told that they couldn't issue it to me until the manager came back from out of the country the following Monday (over a week later.) I advised her that I wanted a full refund and that I want it in writing. She said she wouldn't check me out so I wouldn't be charged. I old her put it in writing. She gave me a printout and wrote my complaint on it and that would issue refund when reviewed by manager/owner. IMAGINE my surprise when I got home and then I had a charge for not only the room but an additional 10% for what, I don't know as even the taxes were already included. I called the hotel immediately and received the same story that I would have to wait as no one had authority to issue refund. I advised that I would contact the BBB and file a complaint and then they said they would issue the refund and when the owner comes back he would review it and if any problems with it he would call me. So, I got my refund but wanted everyone to know to be careful as there are BED BUGS in this hotel. I tried to post the cell pictures but can't get them to upload at this time. P.S. I was told that they could give me a blanket and I could pull my car up into the employee area and sleep in my car. Well, I left and went down the road and found the RAMADA INN and guess what...PLENTY OF OPENINGS. I checked in there and had a wonderful night stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a room without bed bugs or ask them to show you what they use to clean the room and verify n...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled solo

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Statesville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Statesville

Address: 109 Landson Drive, Statesville, NC 28677
Location: United States > North Carolina > Statesville
Business Center with Internet Access Free Breakfast Kitchenette Room Service Wheelchair access
#5 Romantic Hotel in Statesville
Hotel Class:2 star — Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Statesville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Statesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Microtel Inn And Hotel Statesville
Microtel Statesville
Statesville Microtel

If you own or manage Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Statesville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.