“Home Away From Home” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Spring Lake
Spring Lake, North Carolina
“Home Away From Home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2013

I have been staying at the Holiday Inn Express since July while I work at Pope AFB. The staff helps you get that homie vibe right away. They try to help you with any problems you may have during your visit. These pass months has been the best mini vacation away from home. The rooms are very nice and well taking care of. I look forward to breakfast everyday (cinnamon rolls mmm-mmm good). I will definitely come back to this hotel in the future.

Room Tip: The suites are amazing to stay in.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
GMHIXSL103, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Those are some great comments. Thank you for the excellent feedback, I am proud to hear we are delivering excellent customer service. Hope you continue to enjoy your stay with us

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Pensacola, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

In all my (world wide) travels I have never experienced customer service like this. Every time I walk through the door I am greeted. Every time I leave I am given warm wishes. Even when the front desk personnel are checking in new customers they can be counted on to call out "Have a great day!". Since checking in I have been given a goodie bag every day as I leave for work. It's like my mom packed my lunch for me. If I leave my room for only an hour to grab lunch my room is already clean when I return. They serve fresh hot coffee 24 hours and delicious home made cookies are served at the front desk. The hotel is very clean and comfortable. The cleaning staff are quiet and courteous, so as my schedule changes I can sleep at anytime of the day (you know how rare that is!). It is also very military friendly. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff here really go above and beyond!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
GMHIXSL103, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, September 19, 2013
Thank you for the amazing feedback! Our staff strives to deliver excellent service to every guest. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Hampstead, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I stayed at Holiday Inn express for about 4 months while I was training at Pope AFB. The staff is simply wonderful!!! I especially want to give a HUGE shout out to Billie at the front desk- this girl always had a smile, and always went above and beyond during my stay. She would specially pack a breakfast bag with a banana and some little chocolates, and then put it off to the side to make sure I had one every morning before work. She always made myself and all of the other flyers feel welcome and at home. We appreciate you taking care of us!!!
Also, Heather went the extra mile when my car broke down in the parking lot. I only went to the front desk to ask for a phone book, and by the time I left, Heather had called the Auto parts store, tow truck, and auto repair shop for me, and arranged everything!! She even had her husband hook me up with a discount for a new starter, and I was back to driving that afternoon. WOW, thanks for treating me like family! You simply rock!
I travel so much with the military, and I can say I met some of the nicest people I've ever met at this hotel. The list could go on, to knowing exactly what I drink at Customer Appreciation night, to helping me carry my luggage...So thanks to Amy and her great team. Everyone, made such a difference in our stay!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
GMHIXSL103, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, August 29, 2013
Noelani23-
Those are some great comments. Our staff truly misses you. Thank you for the excellent feedback and we hope to see you again sometime soon!
Spring Lake, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for 14 days, whilst we were looking for a place to live,( we had just PCS from Arizona). When we entered the hotel we were greeted by the desk clerk she was extremely friendly and had lots of valuable knowledge about the area and what was available to us.
The hotel lobby was very clean and tidy, after a quick check in we went to our room. The room was very neat, clean and tidy and had everything we need for our stay, including fridge and mircowave.
The staff during our stay where excellent, nothing was to much trouble, I also appreciated that the management provided an appreciation night( every wednesday) there was food and drinks and a chance to get to know the General Manager.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Ft Bragg or Pope, I have stayed in many hotels all across the world and for price, location and the feeling of home this is one of the best

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
GMHIXSL103, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
UFGator77-

Thank you for the AMAZING feedback. Our goal is excellence for all our guests and it seems that we hit our mark! I hope that you come back and stay with us again if the need every arises.
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I would give this hotel at least a 6 if not higher if that was an option.

I stayed at this hotel for two nights just a few days ago and I cannot tell you how impressed I was! The staff was amazing, the rooms were spotless and everything about my stay there was so far above what I would expect from any hotel. The front desk clerk that checked me in was very nice. After a long day of driving and dealing with the frustrations of another hotel messing up my reservation it was so nice to talk with someone who was genuinely nice and very professional. This is a GREAT hotel and as far as this guest is concerned this hotel has now set the standard that I will forever judge any hotel against.

The hotel was very close to Ft. Bragg and the morning commute was not bad at all.

Room Tip: I stayed in a suite, I believe it was #137. There were no rooms on either side of it and I was away...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
GMHIXSL103, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Tr0yLauren,
WOW. Thank you for your amazing comments on our hotel. I am always happy to hear from our guests. We strive for excellence and your feedback lets me know we are delivering. We look forward to your next stay!
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Had the best Customer service I have ever had for my travels. I was here for a month for training and everyday was presented with smiles from managment and the cleaning staff. They always accommodated to anything I needed! From changing my room on my request for easy access to the pool;)) to giving me a eye drops for my allergies and then going out and getting me a cork screw for my wine!!! Amazing experience!! Wednesdays offered free evening drinks and food!! If there is any complaint I would give would be hot summers making the air conditioners run all day and I had a small smell of mildew from my room. Otherwise, BILLIE, I miss you already!! You were the best... Thanks for everything!! <3, CYNTHIA

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
GMHIXSL103, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Cynthia,
It was amazing having you with us! We appreciate all your kind words and feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Leaving hotel at 8:00 am, took me only 5 minutes to the Butner gate on the Spring Lake side of Ft. Bragg. From there, it was only another 5 minutes to the FORSCOM/USARC building. Spring Lake is not as nice as the Fayetteville side of Ft. Bragg, but this is the closest nice hotel to post that I've found. Hotel lobby and breakfast area were clean and welcoming. Room was updated and comfortable. Hotel is weirdly divided into two buildings, connected by long walkway. Check-in is confusing, as you see two lobby entrances from parking lot - go to the one on the left as you face the buildings. Overall, very comfortable and reliable hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GMHIXSL103, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
I am glad our location convenient for your travel needs. We have just upgraded our lobby and rooms to create a more modern and comfortable feel. We hope you will continue to chose Holiday Inn Express for your travel needs!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg? Share your experiences!