“Close to Ft Bragg & Pope Airforce gates” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save 10-30%
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Spring Lake
Spring Lake, North Carolina
“Close to Ft Bragg & Pope Airforce gates”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

We stayed at the hotel for 14 days, whilst we were looking for a place to live,( we had just PCS from Arizona). When we entered the hotel we were greeted by the desk clerk she was extremely friendly and had lots of valuable knowledge about the area and what was available to us.
The hotel lobby was very clean and tidy, after a quick check in we went to our room. The room was very neat, clean and tidy and had everything we need for our stay, including fridge and mircowave.
The staff during our stay where excellent, nothing was to much trouble, I also appreciated that the management provided an appreciation night( every wednesday) there was food and drinks and a chance to get to know the General Manager.
I would recommend this hotel to anyone who is visiting Ft Bragg or Pope, I have stayed in many hotels all across the world and for price, location and the feeling of home this is one of the best

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
GMHIXSL103, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, August 23, 2013
UFGator77-

Thank you for the AMAZING feedback. Our goal is excellence for all our guests and it seems that we hit our mark! I hope that you come back and stay with us again if the need every arises.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Nashville, Tennessee, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I would give this hotel at least a 6 if not higher if that was an option.

I stayed at this hotel for two nights just a few days ago and I cannot tell you how impressed I was! The staff was amazing, the rooms were spotless and everything about my stay there was so far above what I would expect from any hotel. The front desk clerk that checked me in was very nice. After a long day of driving and dealing with the frustrations of another hotel messing up my reservation it was so nice to talk with someone who was genuinely nice and very professional. This is a GREAT hotel and as far as this guest is concerned this hotel has now set the standard that I will forever judge any hotel against.

The hotel was very close to Ft. Bragg and the morning commute was not bad at all.

Room Tip: I stayed in a suite, I believe it was #137. There were no rooms on either side of it and I was away...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
GMHIXSL103, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, August 16, 2013
Tr0yLauren,
WOW. Thank you for your amazing comments on our hotel. I am always happy to hear from our guests. We strive for excellence and your feedback lets me know we are delivering. We look forward to your next stay!
Montgomery, Alabama
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

Had the best Customer service I have ever had for my travels. I was here for a month for training and everyday was presented with smiles from managment and the cleaning staff. They always accommodated to anything I needed! From changing my room on my request for easy access to the pool;)) to giving me a eye drops for my allergies and then going out and getting me a cork screw for my wine!!! Amazing experience!! Wednesdays offered free evening drinks and food!! If there is any complaint I would give would be hot summers making the air conditioners run all day and I had a small smell of mildew from my room. Otherwise, BILLIE, I miss you already!! You were the best... Thanks for everything!! <3, CYNTHIA

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
GMHIXSL103, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, August 14, 2013
Cynthia,
It was amazing having you with us! We appreciate all your kind words and feedback. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2013

Leaving hotel at 8:00 am, took me only 5 minutes to the Butner gate on the Spring Lake side of Ft. Bragg. From there, it was only another 5 minutes to the FORSCOM/USARC building. Spring Lake is not as nice as the Fayetteville side of Ft. Bragg, but this is the closest nice hotel to post that I've found. Hotel lobby and breakfast area were clean and welcoming. Room was updated and comfortable. Hotel is weirdly divided into two buildings, connected by long walkway. Check-in is confusing, as you see two lobby entrances from parking lot - go to the one on the left as you face the buildings. Overall, very comfortable and reliable hotel.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
GMHIXSL103, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, July 17, 2013
I am glad our location convenient for your travel needs. We have just upgraded our lobby and rooms to create a more modern and comfortable feel. We hope you will continue to chose Holiday Inn Express for your travel needs!
Fairfax, Virginia, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2013

Upon arriving at the hotel I was greeted by Heather and she was such a ray of sunshine; a smile on her face and very helpful. Check in was so easy. The hotel overall is very good, although there were some very rude guests staying here. Loud in the hallways but the hotel can't control the guests but when I called the front desk they immediately took care of the problem.

The pool was great, enough chairs and towels for everyone and there were a lot of people out there. The breakfast is just enough and they keep the area very clean.

The only complaint I have is that the coffee pot is not plugged in and to reach the plug you have to reach behind the cabinet that has the fridge and microwave on it. Very hard to get to so I just gave up.

I would stay here again and just ask the front desk to make sure the coffee pot was plugged in for me.

Room Tip: I think staying on a higher floor it would be much quieter.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
GMHIXSL103, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Lynn S. -

Thank you so much for you positive words. I am proud to hear we are delivering excellent customer service and that we were quick to assist and fix the noise issue. You will be happy to know we installed new furniture in the rooms that will make plugging in your coffee pot a very easy task. We look forward to your next visit!
Hopewell, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

conveniently located within 5 minutes to FT Bragg. In my opinion the rooms were outdated with older furniture. I had a roach that was not picked up the whole time I stayed. I stayed for 6 nights! The fitness center only has a few pieces of equipment. The continental breakfast was pretty good. The highlight in staying in this hotel is that they had social hour once a week. they had egg rolls, chicken wings and free beer and wine.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
GMHIXSL103, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
First let me express my total embarrassment and apologize for the issue with the roach. I do apologize for this behavior from our housekeeping staff and it will be addressed. I am glad to hear you enjoyed the guest appreciation social we hold weekly! We do hope you will consider us for all your future travel needs at Ft. Bragg.
Fort Bragg, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

This is my third time staying at the holiday inn express in springlake I only experience positive things every time I stay. The entire staff from front desk to housekeeping to breakfast host were amazing. I felt like I was home the front desk greeted me with the warmest welcome. Whatever I needed it was accommodated and housekeeping was quick to respond to my needs The rooms were very clean and renovated , there was a variety of hot breakfast every morning and the convenience fort bragg being so close safed me a lot of trouble driving so far. The mall and restaurants are only ten min away and I was able to enjoy a good meal and entertainement downtown fayetteville which was only fifteen min away. When I travel to fort bragg this will always be my number one hotel. Thumbs up to management for managing the hotel so well and making my stay so enjoyable

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
GMHIXSL103, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg, responded to this review, March 31, 2013
Lisa,

WOW! Thanks for all the great comments. As you know we strive to create a great experience every time. Thank you for your continued loyalty and we forward to seeing you again soon. Happy Traveling!

Been to Holiday Inn Express Spring Lake - Ft. Bragg? Share your experiences!