..let's not kid ourselves, it's a BEST WESTERN. It's not flashy, ya don't get a plush room...it was ok...the two queen beds sufficed for my buddy and I....but the service from the hotel staff, the nice pool, and the decent continental breaky made it GREAT value. They are smart enough to involve themselves with a 'booking program'. We booked everything with Tobacco Road Golf Club. They gave us 3 rounds of golf and 3 nights at the Southern Pines Best Western for about $360 each. Wonderful. Quiet, clean hotel...worth every penny. I have NO complaints. I would definitely stay there again. And I am picky.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Pinehurst Hotel Southern Pines
- Best Western Southern Pines
- Southern Pines Best Western
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Best Western Pinehurst Inn. Stay at this charming Southern Pines NC hotel, a golfer's paradise with 50 championship golf courses in the area. The Best Western Pinehurst Inn is the perfect escape for golf lovers and business travelers alike. Hotel guests will enjoy the deluxe continental breakfast served daily. Other amenities include outdoor swimming pool, fitness center, business center, valet laundry service; pets are always welcome. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Tingo, Best Western and Agoda so you can book your BEST WESTERN Pinehurst Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.