“DISGUSTINGLY DIRTY & POORLY MANAGED!” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Days Inn Conference Center Southern Pines Pinehurst

You added Days Inn Conference Center Southern Pines Pinehurst to your Saves list
Days Inn Conference Center Southern Pines Pinehurst
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   805 South West Service Road, Southern Pines, NC 28387   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Plan Ahead and Save 15%
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Southern Pines

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
Galax
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2013

I travel to the area regularly and was looking for a good value in lodging. I found it here. I deal mainly with the night time staff and have had excellent, personalized service. The rooms all have micro-fridges; beds are comfortable and showers good. Wifi and a hot breakfast are free, as are calls made from room phones. The pool is well maintained and the large, comfortable lobby has a good computer that's available to guests for free. It's not the newest around, but I have had a consistently comfortable stay and many a good night"s sleep here.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Ormond Beach
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2013

To be honest, I'm rather confused regarding my supposed stay at the Days Inn in Pinehurst. I had made a reservation for 7/27 but called to change the reservation to 8/3. The individual I spoke with told me that he couldn't give me my price for that many days. I told him that I only wanted 1 day, 8/3 and he said Ok. I called on 8/3 to tell them that I would be having a late arrival and was told that I had no reservation for that day!!Being frustrated from my previous conversation, I said Ok...called a friend who is a golf pro. in Pinehurst, & made arrangements for another room at another hotel. I just found out that I was charged for a stay that I didn't have. I doubt that I'll try Day's Inn again.

Stayed August 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

hotelpatel, Manager at Days Inn Conference Center Southern Pines Pinehurst, responded to this review, August 18, 2013
We are sorry for the inconvenience. However, after your review, we
investigated the matter even further, and by looking at the detailed
changes that were made to your reservation. The Management Team saw
that you made your reservation on July 19, 2013 for an arrival date of
July 27, 2013. You then called the hotel property to change your
arrival date to August 10, 2013. During both phone calls, you were
given a confirmation number to easily reference your booking. Upon
your last phone call, you did not supply us with this confirmation
number in order to review your account. This is why our associate
could not find your information. The Hotel did it's part in supplying
you with a room and holding it for your convenience. Had we not held
your room, you would be upset that we could not accommodate you.
Naturally, without a proper cancellation (supplying the information
that is needed to verify you as a guest) your room is kept into our
database system and then charged a "No Show" fee for only the first
night. It is always YOUR responsibility to provide any of the
information that we supplied to you upon booking your room with us.

Been to Days Inn Conference Center Southern Pines Pinehurst? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Conference Center Southern Pines Pinehurst

Address: 805 South West Service Road, Southern Pines, NC 28387
Location: United States > North Carolina > Southern Pines
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #9 of 12 Hotels in Southern Pines
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Conference Center Southern Pines Pinehurst 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Priceline and Expedia so you can book your Days Inn Conference Center Southern Pines Pinehurst reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Southern Pines
Southern Pines Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Conference Center Southern Pines Pinehurst, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.