“Crab legs a good treat” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
North Carolina
“Crab legs a good treat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

I was at Outback recently and ordered the steak and crab legs special. For $6 more you got extra half pound of crab legs. I wish I could have had a bucket of them as they were really good, big and sweet. Had to ask for wet nap and the manager brought me a hot wet towel, what service! Very nice of him to do that.
I had to eat the steak the next day as I filled up on appetizer and crab legs. Not always happy with meals I have had at Outback (last time I had the porkchop and it was so tough I couldn't cut it even with MY knife). So sent it back and got ribs instead. THey were just okay. SO it took me a while to go back there and did only because the new steakhouse beside it had a line out the door and outside. Glad now I did go back, the Crab legs were worth it and the service, which has always been great; was great once again.
I suggest you try it if you haven't in a while. Long horn steak house beside it will put a hurting on it though so can't go wrong with either.

Visited August 2013

North Carolina
“One of our favorites”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Can always count on a good meal. Steaks good & love the Mahi Mahi dish. Service is always excellent & friendly. Well managed restaurant. We also take advantage of the call ahead list, which saves on wait time if a busy night.

Visited July 2013
Sanford, North Carolina
“Food always good!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

Although it's not always the healthiest food in the world, it's always good and well-prepared. I have never had a bad meal there and doubt I ever will.

Visited June 2013
Fair Play, South Carolina
“Disappointing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Christy our waitress was great but it pretty much ends there. First of all we ordered drinks from the bar while we waited for our table. A small Bud-Light draft, glass of wine and a Crown Royal mixed drink was almost $21!! The Crown was $10 of that price which is outrageous. When I asked the bartender why her reply was the price of liquor has gone up which I knew was not true. When we were sat I mentioned the drink prices to Christy, our waitress, and she acknowledge the drink prices were very high an indicated they were having complaints. Also everybody in our group commented the floors were slick and not very clean. We ordered our meals with two in our party getting the prime rib medium rare. Our waitress came back shortly and informed us that the only prime rib left was well done. I could understand this if it was a Saturday night at 8 pm, but this was on Monday at 6:30pm. My mom who is a avid Outback prime rib fan was very disappointed. In fact while we were waiting on our table 20 min earlier they came through the waiting area offering samples of medium rare prime rib. Go figure?? My sister who ordered the prime rib instead got salmon, but said it was overcooked. During our meal a manager came to our table to ask about our meal and we voiced our complaints. He apologetic but not very concerned. I have eaten at Outback many times and this was my worst experience food wise. When we got our bill our waitress did not charge us for the blooming onion and knocked off $10 from our bill. Good gesture, but would have rather had a better meal. Again Christy was great.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Pickerington, OH
“Right From The Course”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Great place for dinner after playing 18-holes of golf. Go right from the course. Great bar - good food - outstanding service.

• Visited April 2013