Just arrived home from a week of Golfari and we had a wonderful time. We stayed in the Ross Lodge which had four bedrooms with a large common area where we had much laughter. Our rooms overlooked the instruction area and the first fairway. They were very clean and comfortable.
Our instruction was excellent, the teachers are top notch.
The food was good, especially the fried chicken. I would not call it fine dining but you do not go hungry; it is more comfort food.
I plan to return with my husband and friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled in the fragrant pine forest of North Carolina, you will find an experience unlike any other: For nearly a century, golfers have reveled in the serene ambiance of Pine Needles and Mid Pines Resorts. Two 18-hole Donald Ross designed resort golf courses have earned us our place among the country's best golf resorts – and one to which our guests and USGA Championships return to time and again. We deliver brilliant golf paired with southern hospitality in a casual atmosphere right here in beautiful North Carolina. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia and Tingo so you can book your Pine Needles Resort and Country Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pine Needles Resort And Country Club Hotel Southern Pines
- Pine Needles Hotel Southern Pines
- Pine Needle Resort