“Cajun Belle Restaurant has affordable prices and fine Po' boy cuisine” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Cajun Belle - CLOSED

The Cajun Belle
1044 N. Carolina Hwy 210, Sneads Ferry, NC 28460
910-741-0665
Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, French
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Cajun Belle Restaurant has affordable prices and fine Po' boy cuisine”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

This restaurant is a breath of fresh air in the food market of the area. The owner and staff are very friendly & service was prompt. I along with my staff have reserved a board meeting here, we were able to reserve seats and tables to accompany 26. The facilities its self were clean and maintained in good working order. C'mon yall lets go out and support this new business and welcome a young Entrepreneur to the neighborhood.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Jacksonville, North Carolina
“C'est Bon”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2013

I am a Louisiana native (from the same hometown as the owner) and was excited to get a small taste of home! The food was GREAT! As authentic as you'll find in these parts! The staff was extremely friendly and the owner sat and chatted with us as well. Owner has a few new ideas he's working on, and I fully expect this place will be around for quite some time! So...as we say Down on the Bayou..."If you get a minute Cher, come pass youself by and sit a spell." You'll eat well and enjoy some good conversation. And remember... "Laissez les bons temps rouler" (let the good times roll)!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States
“Just so amazing!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I am from Louisiana and my husband and I are stationed. In North Carolina, we love Cajun food , this is the greatest and most delicious food ever! They also have amazing hospitality !!!!!!!! :) y'all don't want to pass this up!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
NC
“THE MAGIC CONTINUES!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

We have been at least half a dozen times now (maybe 8, actually).

Can't say enough about the food; everything I've tasted is incredible!

There have been some comments about the decor. Don't expect The Ritz.... There are no fancy restaurants in Sneads Ferry, so I don't get the criticism. The restaurant is sparkly CLEAN and isn't that more important? The restaurant very much reminds me of those in Cajun country or even our own Down East. Go for THE FOOD!

And don't forget to have dessert. The Cajun Belle features pecan pie, bread pudding, and peach cobbler--all homemade, all delicious!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Sneads Ferry, North Carolina, United States
“Cajun a change of pace”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2013

I have been 2times and was blown away with how awesome the food is,first time I had the Cajun shrimp and oysters over dirty rice,toss salad and gator bites as our appetizer,that was good then the 2nd time I had the grilled gator over dirty rice,toss salad and was amazed how fabulous it was. I'm glad to have another variety of food in the ferry.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere