“Awesome Experience” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites Smithfield

You added Baymont Inn & Suites Smithfield to your Saves list
Baymont Inn & Suites Smithfield
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   125 South Equity Drive, Smithfield, NC 27577 (Formerly Jameson Inn)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Smithfield
Wytheville, Virginia
“Awesome Experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

The service rendered by everyone was top-notch. The room was nice and very clean The breakfast was among the best I have had in a long time. Kelly Richardson, General Manager was very helpful in giving directions, best places to eat, local attractions, etc. She is an outstanding manager and a credit to this hotel and organization. This will be the place I plan on staying at during my frequent trips to this area! They could use some upgrades in their computer and printer used by guests. I would highly recommend they allocate a small private area for their guests (a computer room for those who do not bring along their own laptops, I-pads, etc,.

Room Tip: I prefer the lower floor in the front for plenty of sunshine and convenience to everything.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
Kelly R, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites Smithfield, responded to this review, March 7, 2014
Dear RonSharrock,
We appreciate your kind remarks and feedback about your stay here at Baymont Inn Smithfield. We are so excited that you were pleased with your stay and appreciate your compliments regarding our breakfast as well as our clean facility. My staff takes great pride in excellent customer service and ensuring that all guest are provided a clean and comfortable room. I am glad you experienced that with us in Smithfield NC. We look forward to seeing you again.
Warm Regards,
Kelly Richardson GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Camp Springs, Maryland
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Had to stop due to bad weather and baymont had the best rates. Friendly staff, fresh baked cookies (free) comfortable bed, flat screen TV with a good reception, fridge, microwave and coffee. Only reason I did not give 4 star rating is that I was on the non-smoking side of the hotel but the smoke from the smokers side came through the vents. Messed with my allergies all night.... other than that I would have no problem recommending this hotel.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear ljbfaces,
We thank you for choosing Baymont Inn & Suites. We appreciate your kind remarks and feedback about your stay here in Smithfield NC. My staff takes great pride in excellent customer service. We are glad you experienced that with us. We look forward to serving you again on you next trip to Smithfield, NC.
Kelly Richardson GM

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites Smithfield? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Baymont Inn & Suites Smithfield

Address: 125 South Equity Drive, Smithfield, NC 27577 (Formerly Jameson Inn)
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Coast > Smithfield
#5 Business Hotel in Smithfield
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Baymont Inn & Suites Smithfield 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Wyndham, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites Smithfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jameson Inn - Smithfield Hotel Smithfield
Smithfield Jameson Inn

If you own or manage Baymont Inn & Suites Smithfield, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.