“Great rustic quaint motel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Becky's Log Cabin Motel

Becky's Log Cabin Motel
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Smithfield
Becky's Log Cabin Motel
You added Becky's Log Cabin Motel to your Saves list
2491 US Highway 70 Bus E, Smithfield, NC 27577-7788   |
Galloway, New Jersey
“Great rustic quaint motel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

We stopped overnight on route to florida. Rooms are clean and for the price with our pet it was $68.00. Great value for showering and sleeping. Easy access from I95. We did not eat at their restaurant however it looked cozy. There are plenty of places to eat right up the road as well as oulet shopping. It does not have a lot of amenities but it was very nice and a great price. Give it a try instead of paying corporate prices. Safe travels!

• Stayed November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Kittanning, Pennsylvania
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

We stopped here overnight on our way home from Florida. We checked in around 9 pm and everything was quick and smooth. The sign on the highway did say $49 but our rate (we got a king bed) was $63. The $49 room apparently costs around $60 so I'm not sure what's going on there..Anyway, I thought the room was charming...it needed a little updating but I thought it was nice enough. Everything was clean and the bed was comfortable. It was very peaceful and I would stay here again if I was in the area. I had a good experience...

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Mebane, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

I did not stay over night but I was performing my Elvis Tribute Show at the restaurant. I went in and asked if they had a restroom that I could change into my costume in. They said that their office restrooms were small and gave me a key to a room where I could change. The room was clean and had the amenities that are necessary in a hotel. It had the log cabin feel. It is an older hotel but I like things that have a feel of yesteryear. I thank you for your hospitality. You didn't have to allow it but it shows great business ethics when you do. I would definitely stay there for a nice comfortable, quiet getaway off the beaten path.
Thanks again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Fort Lauderdale
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 29, 2013

This is probably the worst hotel I've ever stayed in.
I'm on the way up north with my 80 year old Father to bury my Mother and this is where we stopped.
Had I known how bad this place was, there is no way I would have stayed. If I wasn't with my Father, I would have left and demanded my money back.
If it was cheap, maybe I could be satisfied, but it's not.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Iowa
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

First of all, the billboards leading you to the hotel all say $45.95. When you get to the hotel it costs $62.00, and it's totally NOT a freaking cabin!!!! That's the deceptive! Now for the rude and inhospitable service...The toilet in our room wouldn't flush all night. Naturally in the morning we called the front desk. The woman who answered stated that it wasn't her problem. We asked to speak to the manger, and she said, "No, the manager isn't available and wouldn't be available". This turned into a very heated argument in which she mentioned that if we were not out by 11AM exactly she would charge us another full night due to the fact the cleaning people wanted to "get done and go home". Totally rude, unprofessional, and almost unbelievable!!! This was on Aug. 31st, 2013 - AM shift. Yeah, look it up management!!!

Room Tip: Go somewhere else! The hotel itself isn't bad, but the horrible service you will get from the st...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Vero Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 30, 2013

We have been staying here with our dogs for years. The rooms are clean. It is not fancy, but clean and ideal for pets. Miss Becky is so kind. We arrived after the restaurant closed, she opened the bar and personally made us something to eat. That doesn't happen most places.
Many thanks to Miss Becky and her kind staff for many wonderful stays.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Harrisburg, N.C.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Becky's Log Cabin is a quant little place with a very clean, fair priced room. I stayed for about $55.00. The room was clean, TV was kinda small, but staying here is a lot of fun. It's close to I-95 and you can pull your car right up to the door. I like that in a motel. For the traveler wanting to stay out and not spend a fortune, I would reccomend it . Enjoy your travels!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Been to Becky's Log Cabin Motel? Share your experiences!