“fun stop going SOUTH” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 10 Attractions in Smithfield
Type: Factory Outlets, Shopping
Activities: Shopping
More attraction details
Owner description: Carolina Premium Outlets features an impressive collection of the finest brands for you, your family and your home. Include a shopping stop during your next trip to the area. Located directly off I-95, near Raleigh, North Carolina, you're sure to find impressive savings of 25% to 65% all year round. Local Shop & Stay packages are available.
VERONA
“fun stop going SOUTH”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

We love to stop & shop & spend the night there at Best Western & shop some more in the morning. There are so many places to eat on that exit and different Motels also & love to go to the Carolina Pottery and look and buy different things that you don't find any place else, especially at Christmas time.

Visited April 2013

Smithfield, North Carolina
3 attraction reviews
“Lots of shopping; women will go crazy, men will get lazy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Plenty of shopping abounds at our local outlet mall here in Smithfield. I would especially recommend it for our female shop-a-holics like my wife, but I wish there were more "man-stuff" shops other than some of the clothing stores. And when you get hungry, we have many more restaurants these days, ever since Johnston county finally became "wet" again. If you don't see what you want (to eat) on Industrial Park Drive, drive west until you get to Brightleaf Blvd, or find your way to 3rd street downtown.

Visited July 2013
milton keynes
60 attraction reviews
“Shopping American Style”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

As a visitor to the states I wanted to go to an outlet mall as from experience they had clothes at a cheaper price than the standard malls. This mall was no different and I managed to spend $153 dollars in one shop!! There are plenty of shops available to the skinnier woman but only really one for the larger lady who doesnt want to wear a moo moo (tent). here are jewellery stores, a perfumery, carolina Pottery, and a Dairy Queen as well as the usual designer brand shops. Plenty of parking and an easy journey to reach the mall and you have a winner. We spent 5 hours there!!!

Midlothian, Virginia
“Good Place To Shop!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

We stopped here on our way back from Myrtle Beach. The Ralph Lauren store is the best one I have ever shopped in. The deals were amazing the day we were there! The polo shirts were $38 which is the cheapest price I have ever seen for this item. The Tommy Hilfiger store is really nice too. We also stocked up on Pepperidge Farm goldfish since they are a necessity in our house. We will definitely stop at this mall again.

Atlanta, Georgia
“Made a return - Treated like a Criminal”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

Today I experienced the worst customer service I've ever had. Shame on the Smithfield Carolina Pottery management for placing an uneducated idiot to man the "service" desk. Just the day before, I purchased a print, as a part of a larger order, and upon returning the print the very next morning IN THE EXACT SAME CONDITION, the "service" clerk openly accused me of water damage to the print and threatened not to accept its return. After assuring her and proving to her that the print had not been exposed to any water (water stain on the front would equal water stain on the back - which didn't exist), she called over two of her "associates" (equally uneducated idiots) who agreed with her. At this point, at my request, a manager was called and thankfully this lady had a lick of sense to see that there was NO WATER DAMAGE and accepted the return. By this point I was so incensed at not only being made to feel like a criminal, but having to wait for this whole IDIOT CHARADE to take place, that I decided my money would be better spent to support an organization that actually knows what customer service is. So not only did I return the print I'd originally planned to, but I went back to my car and got the majority of my larger order - approx. $250, to be happily spent at another store who knows how to treat their patrons. Too bad I didn't have 100% of my order with me, or I sure would have returned it ALL. Sure hope you're reading and paying attention Carolina Pottery management. Maybe a $250 order isn't much to you, as your idiot "service" associate didn't seem to think it was. I sure hope she's credited with a $250 loss, because that's exactly what she earned you today. Make that loss more like in the thousands over my lifetime - as I'm a Smithfield native - and I WILL NOT be spending any more of my hard earned money at your store.