“Good buffet, iffy waitress” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza, Pizza & Pasta
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Dining options: Takeout, Delivery
Asheboro, North Carolina
“Good buffet, iffy waitress”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

We enjoyed the buffet alot. Salad and pizza with dessert pizza's also. Our waitress was a little iffy. She brought our drinks then kind of dissappeared for a little while. Then got our drink refills then disappeared again. She was kind of non-caring for the most part. My mom and dad eat there regularly and usually sit with another waitress, but we didn't get in her section on this night. They usually have a great experience with the other waitress. We will definitely go back again in the future.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Mebane, North Carolina
“This store demonstrates a lack in training”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2011

Unbeknownst to us, we arrived at table 5 min before buffet was to end. Server inquired whether we were having buffet or need a menu. The server brought our drinks and I noted items from the salad bar had been removed. I summoned our server and asked when buffet ended and only then were we told it was over. She checked to see if more pizza would be added and the answer was "no" There was only two types of pizza left, only one type of soup, approx enough sauce for one serving of pasta, and a disassembled salad bar. Had she informed us ahead of time or offered to have a fresh one prepared it would've avoided a poor dining experience for me. There was no prebussing, and I was only offered a beverage refill just as we about to leave. There is no excuse for lack of communication, lack of service, and poor quality of food.

• Visited August 2011
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Wake Forest, North Carolina
“Sir Pizza is Superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2011

I time my travel from Wake Forest, NC to the Western part of NC so that I can stop at Sir Pizza in Siler City to enjoy their outstanding pizza. The baked ham pizza is my favorite, although they have an excellent varitey of pizzas, spagetti, soups, and a salad bar to compliment the meal. I keep their menu in my car so that I have a constant reminder of their operating hours and phone number in case I want to call in an order for pizzza to take with me when I don't have time to dine in.

I am excited to learn that a new Sir Pizza will soon open in Morrisville which is much closer to Wake Forest. I will give them a try, but they will have to do a super job to compete with the Sir Pizza in Siler City. Oh yes, their prices are very reasonable as well.

• Visited July 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Siler City, North Carolina
“rude owner”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2011

included us in a large party that we were not part of and tried to be sneaky adding the tip on the bill and not telling the customers at checkout trying to get a double tip! manager was called to explain the staff didnt handle situation well and she we were hung up on! will never go back

• Visited April 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Sir Pizza has to be making one of the best pizzas I have ever had. I'm sure there are specialty places that can make...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 2, 2007

Sir Pizza has to be making one of the best pizzas I have ever had. I'm sure there are specialty places that can make them better, but I haven't found them yet. There is a reason why I drive 35 miles one way just for this pizza and why I won't go anywhere else when I want pizza.