“HEARTFRIENDS INN B&B IS FULL OF HEART” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Heartfriends Inn Bed and Breakfast

Heartfriends Inn Bed and Breakfast
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Siler City
Heartfriends Inn Bed and Breakfast
You added Heartfriends Inn Bed and Breakfast to your Saves list
4389 Siler City/Snow Camp Road, Siler City, NC 27344   |
Ranked #1 of 4 Siler City B&B and Inns
Virginia
“HEARTFRIENDS INN B&B IS FULL OF HEART”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2012

Staying at Heartfriends Inn B&B was a wonderful way for my family to enjoy our stay in NC, the long week-end of the most important day of our sons life. The proprietor and owner, Yvonne Cartereete(sp.,probably way off,sorry) was a delight. My family members took up the whole house. Yvonne is one of the most accommodating people I have ever met. My father in law and I have gluten and dairy intolerances,and every breakfast was a feast to our eyes and our stomachs. All the others at the table enjoyed everything as much as we did. She had foods on a tentop table,filled with delights from one end to the other. What a beautful sight!! The bedrooms each had either a king or queen bed and private bath. They were all large rooms each with lovely amenities. My daughter and son- in- law had a cottage to themselves and their nearly 4 week old son. Yvonne had lovely candies sprinkled throughout the house along with fresh fruit. She had the assistance of good friends and her sister to help serve coffee and breakfast.
While my husband and I were gone to help set up for the wedding at another terrific venue(Het Landhaus), my children and in-laws, were able to enjoy themselves just relaxing anywhere they were comfortable,including the wraparound porch,which overlooked a pond which also had paddle boats which we could have enjoyed if we wished. The porch also had picture story white rockers all around. We could not imagine a more lovely experience.

Room Tip: Every room had comparable amenities.