“BED BUGS” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Super 8 Shelby

You added Super 8 Shelby to your Saves list
Super 8 Shelby
2.0 of 5 Motel   |   1716 East Dixon Boulevard, I-85 to Hwy 74W Exit 10B, Shelby, NC 28152-6948   |
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Shelby
Leonidas
“BED BUGS”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My son and daughter-in-law tried to stay in this hotel over the 4th of July. Their experience was less then comfortable. The shower curtain did not stay open, the chain lock on the door was not screwed into the door and last but not least it was infested with BED BUGS! I would never recommend this hotel to anyone! And not to mention the pool is the size of a truck bed.

Room Tip: There are none.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Shelby
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

Hotel was somewhat clean. Was not happy with the $10 per pet per night charge. Most hotels do a 1 time charge.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Harrington, Delaware, Usa
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2013

When we arrived we went to make coffee < the coffee maker was full of old grounds . We were staying in a handicap room , the toilet set was hanging on with one screw , and the toilet paper holder was broken off the wall .
Then Saturday morning I was in the shower with the shower bench ,which broke ,causing me to hit my head , I had to craw on my knee which I had just had surgery on. My husband went down to tell the office , they told him we should have come during the summer , we could have used a lawn chair from by the pool !!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family

Been to Super 8 Shelby? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Shelby

Address: 1716 East Dixon Boulevard, I-85 to Hwy 74W Exit 10B, Shelby, NC 28152-6948
Location: United States > North Carolina > Shelby
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Shelby
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Shelby 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Super 8 Shelby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Super 8 Shelby, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.