The Mountain Laurel Condo I stayed in was only a short walk to the recreation center-a great location for a family with kids. The resort requires a car but has everything within a short drive: a lovely lake with rowboat rentals, an executive golf course and a fine championship course. An excellent Ingles supermarket is a 5 minute drive. The county is no longer dry so wines are available at the market. The Gamekeeper's Tavern is also a 5 minute drive and offers a very unusual menu consisting of Kangeroo, Elk, Venison, Sushi and the usual beef dishes. The area is known for hiking and waterfalls-Highlands is half an hour away with it's excellent Main street. A very nice getawayindeed!
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Resort At Fairfield Sapphire Valley Hotel Sapphire
- Wyndham Resort At Fairfield Sapphire Valley Hotel
- Sapphire Valley Nc
- Fairfield Sapphire Valley
- Fairfield Sapphire Valley Hotel
- Sapphire Valley
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Sapphire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.