My husband and I just returned from an anniversary getaway. We stayed in the one bedroom condo, which could use some upgrading (the decor and furniture) but everything was very clean and in good condition. The bad thing about the condo: the walls are thin, we could hear our neighbors talking and their t.v. playing.
The area was beautiful. There isn't much to do besides from visiting water falls, golf, outdoor activities, etc. This wasn't a problem for us because we wanted time to relax. We ate at a restaurant named On The Veranda, which was about 15 min. drive. We cooked the rest of the nights. There is an Ingles about 5mins away. The county is no longer a dry county, the Ingels had a nice wine section.
I would stay again if I was looking to relax. I wouldn't recommend for young people, it's more for an older crowd. I'm in my mid 30's and it was ok for me but I knew beforehand that I just wanted a place to relax.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Resort At Fairfield Sapphire Valley Hotel Sapphire
- Wyndham Resort At Fairfield Sapphire Valley Hotel
- Sapphire Valley Nc
- Fairfield Sapphire Valley
- Fairfield Sapphire Valley Hotel
- Sapphire Valley
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Wyndham Resort at Fairfield Sapphire Valley reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.