“Great Selection Of Home Made Ice Creams” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #11 of 111 Restaurants in Sanford
Cuisines: American
Kent
“Great Selection Of Home Made Ice Creams”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I went here with some work friends after having a Mexican meal nearby. You are spoilt for choice for flavours of ice creams. Some names I could not guess what they were. To benchmark against a flavour I knew I just went for Vanilla and it certainly was one of the best I have ever tasted. I can taste why they have such a good reputation locally. They are open until 10pm in the evening and I think they open at 7am to do breakfasts. No not Ice cream for breakfast, although I guess you can if you so desire, but hot food like hot dogs. .

Visited September 2013

Chapel Hill
“Good ice cream”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2013

Haven't eaten the food here - but the ice cream is pretty good. Probably not worth a special trip, but if you are already in town and want ice cream, definitely would recommend.

Visited March 2013
Lillington
“Best Ice Cream Around, Food is Good too.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

This place is really good as far as food. The friendliness of the staff lacks but everything else is great. The food and ice cream is priced fairly and I've never gotten anything from there that I didn't like.

Visited February 2013
Orangeburg, South Carolina
“Great Ice cream, but.....”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2013 via mobile

Great ice cream but our scooper was impatient with us to the point of being rude. We will think twice about going there again when we are in Sanford.

Lillington, North Carolina
“good hotdogs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Great place for a quick lunch - hot dogs, cheeseburgers and fries. Ice cream good too and they load the cone full!

Visited February 2012