“Great Great hotel desk are outstanding” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Comfort Suites Sanford

You added Comfort Suites Sanford to your Saves list
Comfort Suites Sanford
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   1891 Bragg Street, Highway 421 & Bragg Street, Sanford, NC 27330   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Sanford
Columbus, Georgia, United States
“Great Great hotel desk are outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

This was the best stay I had at a suites marvelous stay and the desk clerk workers was the best.From the front door entry to the room. In my book A plus for this hotel.a great choice for a hotel they make sure you are comfortable .

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
gmnc559, General Manager at Comfort Suites Sanford, responded to this review, November 21, 2013

Angela Thompson

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2013

Agree with all previous posts about the cleanliness, friendly staff, breakfast - at least cereal, fruit, fresh coffee - was out every morning as I was leaving about 5:15, convenient to the main strip where restaurants were located, etc. My big issue came with the internet service - it was very poor at peak times, and went down every night between 4:30 and 5. Front desk person said it happens every day. My question "So why doesn't someone do something about it?" The response was a shrug - guess they've heard that before! The other issue was in the bathroom - the water pressure was very low and the shower curtain did not even touch the top of the tub - that meant there was a puddle on the floor after every shower!! I may check out other options if I'm in the area again. Oh, and Cliff bakes great cookies!!

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business

Douglasville, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had no idea that Choice Hotels offered such quality! I am a Hilton Honors Gold member and never stayed at a Comfort Suites until I came to Sanford, NC and had an awful experience at the Hampton Inn around the corner. I checked out 2 days early and went around the corner to this hotel. I COULD NOT BELEIVE ME EYES!! This hotel exceeded my expectations in quality and service. Hampton Inn charged $116 and Comfort Suites charged $88!! I could not believe the difference in price. The person that checked me in took good care of me after I shared my experience about sleeping in the chair the night before because the Hampton Inn was so disgusting. THIS IS AN EXCELLENT CHOICE!!!! I am now a Choice Hotels Rewards Member!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for participating in our online survey. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to your next visit!

Hiawassee, Georgia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2013 via mobile

The C.S.in Sanford had very competitive rates compared to our other choice for our group stay. Actually, our room was much larger and newer than the Hampton where we had stayed the last two years. They had warm cookies at the front desk when we arrived at 4PM. Next, they called our room later to find out if everything met our expectations and if we needed anything. Great customer service! I agree with the comments about the TV but the shower was fine. The indoor pool was closed for treatment but the hot tub was working. Overall, I think that this hotel is a better value than where we stayed the previous two years.

• Stayed May 2013
We thank you for taking the time out and participating in our online survey. Positve feedback is always encouraging. I'll be gald to pass it on to the staff. We look forward to you next stay while visiting Sanford, NC.

Virginia Beach
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Stayed for a weekend recently. Nice staff, clean hotel, good facilities. Room was well equipped, nice layout. Water pressure in bathroom weak. Good wifi reception. Comfortable beds and good AC system. TV was a flat panel but definitely not HD picture. Good selection at breakfast in a spacious room. Front desk made some mistakes with billing with our group of 12 rooms, but straightened it all out before we left. I would stay there again if in the area.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Hiawassee, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We picked this hotel since it was the only one with an indoor pool. Unfortunately it was tiny and the hot tub was not to be. Other than this disappointment, everything else was great. The room was clean and spacious with even a sofa sitting at a modish angle. The flat TV was huge and had all the usual cable channels. The gym likewise had plenty of room to move around and all machines were functional.

Overall a very good value. If only the pool was a tad larger and the hot tub was hot, it would get 5 stars no question.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking time to share your comments on our online survey. We appreciate your kind words and your business. We look forward to your next visit!

King Regards,

Greer, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

Low water pressure in shower is the only negative thing to say about this hotel.
The staff is professional and very friendly. The room was super clean (kudos to the cleaning staff)! This is very important to me when I stay at a hotel. I had just checked out of the hotel across the street due to lack of cleanliness.
The room was dark enough. The lighting was good. The decor throughout the hotel was clean and fresh looking.
The heated indoor pool was a plus. The gym was clean.
Overall, except for the low water pressure in the shower, it was an A+ plus experience.

• Stayed December 2012

Angela Thompson

Been to Comfort Suites Sanford? Share your experiences!