“Outer Banks Trip” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Salvo Inn Motel

Salvo Inn Motel
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Salvo
Salvo Inn Motel
You added Salvo Inn Motel to your Saves list
27219 Sand Street, Salvo, Hatteras Island, NC 27972   |
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Salvo
Durham, North Carolina
“Outer Banks Trip”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2014

Arrived to check in only to find this place horrific. There were several buildings. One had a broken window, not just cracked, completely broken. Another building had quilts and sheets up for window treatment. Then there was this long building that was extremely dilapidated. We had made reservations over the phone, but were completed shocked at the conditions we were seeing and decided that this was not a place we felt comfortable to stay. I called the office and told the lady that we wanted to cancel our reservation. Her remark was at this time of the day "I've been turning people away." Found that extremely hard to believe. I said yes and she said she would have to charge my account. I told her if that's what she needed to do, then go ahead. We went about 20 miles down Hwy 12 and found a really nice place in Avon to stay. Got home and can you believe she did charge my account $75.00. My advise is to run, don't walk from this place.

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple

Families
Solo
Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips

Been to Salvo Inn Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Salvo Inn Motel

Address: 27219 Sand Street, Salvo, Hatteras Island, NC 27972
Location: United States > North Carolina > North Carolina Coast > Outer Banks > Hatteras Island > Salvo
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Salvo

If you own or manage Salvo Inn Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.