“thats better” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Outdoor seating, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
“thats better”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

after leaving the bbq place, because the food came out still frozen and freezer burnt, we came here. this place rocked! try it people, it's fantastic.

Visited June 2013

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Latte and Dessert”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Stopped here to see an old friend who was in town, a very crowded Saturday night (and they do have live music). Since it was later than usual I decided on just having a dessert and a latte and asked my server to just bring me anything CHOCOLATE. What showed up was a piece of chocolate heaven. I believe it was called Chocolate Decedance and it was so good I decided to get a piece of strawberry cheesecake to go and I'm not sure which one I liked better. So, I can only attest to the wonderful homemade desserts (and a good latte) but the atmosphere was friendly and I saw enough good looking entrees come out of the kitchen that I am definetly coming back here to sample the food. They also have a nice list of micro-brews.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cape Coral, Florida
“Great menus choices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We had a great lunch and dinner here during our stay in Saluda, NC. We were able to sit outside in the sun for one meal and were sheltered under an overhead roof but still exposed to the outside when the weather was cooler the other meal.

Visited May 2013
“Pricey, small portions.”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

Ate at the purple onion. Great small town feel. Service was good and friendly.
My wife and kids ordered a medium pepperoni pizza which was good, but not great. I ordered thr cider brined pork chops. Sadly it was a single small pork chop, for $23 dollars. Total bill was $67 plus tip for a med pizza, appetizer, 3 soft drinks, and a beer, and a single small chop.

Visited May 2013
Denville, NJ
“Unexpected Pleasure”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

Entering we did not know what to expect, but we were soon put at ease with excellent gracious and friendly service. What followed was an evening of dining delight in a friendly environment. the decor is quaint, brick lined walls filled with local art (for sale). The wine list is decent if a bit on the expensive side, but there are some good choices. The food is prepared and served expertly ( I recommend the Rabbit). All in all a terrific value.

• Visited May 2013