“Mountain Delights and a QuInt Atmisphere” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #3 of 12 Restaurants in Saluda
Cuisines: Bakeries
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“Mountain Delights and a QuInt Atmisphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2012 via mobile

Wildflour Cafe is by no means fancy, but more like your Grandmother's house. The fresh aroma of breads, scones, cinnamon buns and all the other goodies accompanied by One of the best coffee in the South. They treat you very well and have a simple but delicious fare. It's a great jaunt for a day trip in the hills and a relaxing spot after a long day of fun !!

I recommmend it highly ! ! ! !

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Hoschton, Georgia
“Yummy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

Small place but there is also outdoor seating. We were there for breakfast. Wonderful omelets and pastries. They had a baked french toast that I regret not trying.

Visited August 2012
New York City, New York
“Good, but not great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

Stopped in only once, for coffee and baked goods. The cinnamon bun was so saturated with sugar and glaze that it was really inedible. I almost did not buy it because it appeared to be so, but the salesperson insisted it was the best thing ever. Next time I will follow my own guts on that one. The pineapple seed breakfast bar was...interesting. The coffee was not great, but better than the gas station. If we had been in Saluda longer would have given them another chance. We took our food with us, but it seemed like a pleasant place to stay and eat.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Near London
“Great for Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2012

We enjoyed sitting outside in the shade. I had a tasty very hearty Sausage Bagel with egg (I actually ate a bit too much!).

Visited May 2012
Johnson City, Tennessee
“Intoxicating aroma....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2012

The aroma of fresh bread and muffins nearly knocked me off my feet as I entered. Bought 3 loaves of bread & pastries for the trip back to TN, and the car never smelled so good! Melt-in-your-mouth good! Sweet staff (pun intended) and neat decor.

Visited September 2011