“Above average WH” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #34 of 136 Restaurants in Salisbury
Salisbury, NC
“Above average WH”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

Always have an above average experience. The food is always cooked how I request, staff is nice and attentive, and floors and bathrooms are very clean. This is easy access for anyone passing by on Hwy 85 and still convenient for the local folks. Please don't ever get rid of the jute box, that's one of my favorite things at Waffle House. I always seem to have a great conversation with other customers as well.

• Visited May 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Stillwater, Pennsylvania
“Excellent fast service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2014

Service was quick and the food was excellent. We weren't originally going to stop here, but the Streamliners at Spencer event caused every restaurant in Spencer and Salisbury to be quite packed, but we weren't disappointed. Very good!

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Excellent service By our waitress Teresa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2014

We enjoyed EVERYTHING! A+++++
All great reasons to eat there! Everyone was very nice. Mostly our waitress Teresa. She is a real sweetheart! -the Zapata's

new haven, connecticut
“Good food like usual”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

The cook was on point and wonderful. Unfortunately I'm not sure if they were training some people or not but the service was a wee bit slow. I have been to well over thirty different Waffle Houses when I am in the south and this was the slowest one. The place was filled to capacity but there were literally 10 workers and one manager who was monitoring the dining room I guess. Got my waffle first (which was delicious as always) then waited another 10 minutes before the rest of my food came (scrambled eggs, bacon, toast). Waffle house is always good....the service at this one was just a little off. Still rating it very good because the food was excellent and the place was clean.

Visited October 2013