“Great family place” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Salisbury, North Carolina, United States
“Great family place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had a wonderful waitress Brandi, who was charming hostess was a little rude but experience was nice. Food was hot and great value.

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Salisbury, Connecticut
“Superb for the price and friendly, too!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2013

I was unfamiliar with this chain, and my wife and I decided to try it for supper. We were both VERY favorably impressed in all regards.

The $9.99 entrees were excellent -- I've eaten worse in white tablecloth restaurants at five times the price. The chicken was tender, juicy, and flavorful, and the toppings were quite good. The wines by the glass were competitively priced and standard brands. I enjoyed my French silk pie, and my wife enjoyed her peach pie.

The staff is charming. Our waitress (and the waitress who filled in for her while she dealt with a difficult table) were very pleasant and actually fun to talk to. When I complimented our waitress, she summoned a manager to hear the praise, and we had a very pleasant conversation with him as well.

We'll be back. This is quite a decent place, especially for the price.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Salisbury, North Carolina, United States
“Great Place,Friendly people”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Great food .Enjoyed my meal. Waiter was terrific,didn't have to wait long for food,and I love to eat in the relaxing atmosphere.

Visited March 2013
Thaxton, VA
“Nice Place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

It had poured down rain the entire time on our first day in Salisbury, NC but we didn't mind at all as we ran into O'Charley's to grab some "supper". Our waitress was very friendly and the food was good. I would definitely recommend this place. The only complaint I have is that at O'Charley's they don't bring you the chips and salsa like they used to.

Visited January 2013
Salisbury, North Carolina
“go charley”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2013

i think the children's prices could be better but i tell you what their management is awesome.if i had a problem there was a quick resolution.i have always been greeted and treated with respect.it is a great place to go and very child friendly. you go charley. couldn't ask for a better place to eat [unless they're crowded].

Visited January 2013