“A Restaurant That Others Strive to Beat or Match” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Dessert
Description: Fine Dining in a Relaxed and Casual Atmosphere
Salisbury, North Carolina
“A Restaurant That Others Strive to Beat or Match”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2010

Best rib-eyes here or anywhere I've visited across the U.S.! My wife loves the salmon, says it's the best she's eaten. Grilled shrimp is a favorite with my family and friends. My wife and I love to share the Oysters Rockerfeller. Great for a date night or a holiday celebration! Enjoy the service. Joe will fix any drink you desire.

Huntington, WV
“Very Addicting!!!!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2010

My Family and I have been going to Ivan's since it opened, the food there is wonderful
it is definitely one of the finer things in life you should treat yourself to. If you haven't eaten at Ivan's you are truely missing out!!! Did I mention we live over 4 hours away and we still manage to eat there at least 4 or 5 times a year. the staff at Ivan's really make you feel like you are one of the family.

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Incredible dinning experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2010

Ivan's is probably the best restaurant I have encountered in North Carolina in my almost 24 years of living here. The atmosphere is casual yet the service is impeccable; as each member of the wait staff will remember your face and treat you like family.

They have a great variety of appetizer, everything from cheese sticks to Joe's oysters rockafeller , but the entree course is where the restaurant really shines. I myself love the seafood, which is kind of their sleeper items. Any time a creative seafood dish is a part of their specials, I opt for that right away. But if that doesn't appeal to you Ivan's is well known for their amazing (yet messy!) ribs, and their top of the line hand-cut steaks. Personally, I've been spoiled by Ivan's in the steak department. Not even Angus Barn in Raleigh can compare.

Yes, Ivan's menu can look a little pricey, but after you eat you will feel it was worth every penny. It is a great romantic date night, or a place to entertain clients. Either will be impressed! Oh and although I've never used it, they do have a large private dinning room for large parties / business meetings. I'll certainly see the staff again soon!

Salisbury, NC
“Never had a bad meal.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2010

I've always stuck to the meat there. But they have this ravioli spinich and walnut dish that is fantastic.

Cleveland, North Carolina
“Ivan's Restaurant is the only place what I take my important business contacts for dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2010

We always get the perfect steak, great service and a personal meet and greet from the owner. And on special occasions, I will take my family for a night out. Visit the owner Joe at Ivans and see why everyone loves them!