“Impromptu lunch” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Australian
Mandurah, Australia
“Impromptu lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014 NEW

We came to Dwellingup to go on the Hoppham railway train. Unfortunately it was not running this afternoon, due to staff Christmas party. So we went for lunch. It was quiet. The food was tasty, plenty of food. The kids had a kids fish and chips, which would have been big enough for me to eat. I had fish and chips, was huge! Husband very satisfied with his meat and veg pie. For three adults and two kids came to about $84.00.

“Coffee time.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2014

Has lunch here which was a huge bowl of wedges and 6 large spring rolls. All fresh and crunchy and no stinting on the sweet chilli or the sour cream which went with it. Coffee lovely and strong but not bitter. Sit on the verandah and watch the world go by.

Visited December 2014
Winchester, United Kingdom
“A gem in the forest”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2014

While camping in the forest our group of 5 headed in to Dwellingup for a dinner. As our chosen restaurant was closed for a function we went to The Millhouse. Ambient surroundings and attentive staff added to the delicious meal. We can recommend this spot. Our only disappointment was that the weather was not cold enough for the inviting looking wood fire.

• Visited October 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Nice Breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2014

My wife and I decided to have breakfast after an overnight stay in Dwellingup.
The place was empty and so we had the place to ourselves. It was a cold and wet morning and so was quite pleasant to walk into a warm place for breakfast, the staff were pleasant and very friendly.
Our coffee and hot chocolate were extremely hot and they went to the effort of shaping a heart onto my wife's hot chocolate.
The food didn't take long to arrive and unfortunately they forgot my bacon and hash brown but were very apologetic and quickly resolved it, so wasn't a problem.
Overall a pleasant breakfast and would definitely return again if we get down that way again.

• Visited July 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Perth, Australia
“Finest food in Dwellingup”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

I quite often pass through Dwellingup to and from my way to work. David and Rachel have always provided a great service and the food is awesome. Portion sizes are quite large and they are very well known for their pizzas. Value for money is the order of the day here. Bases are hand made by David and I can vouch for that. Great atmosphere in a beauitiful Sheoak wooded venue. I never hesitate to eat there and will continue to do so after having several bad experiences at the local café up the road. Well done guys my return business will continue!

• Visited June 2014