Thanks to Easter almost everything else was already booked. It looked decent though and since we just wanted to cycle though Barossa valley we booked it. The staff was most helpful and extremely kind. The room was OK, but extremely noisy. If you need to stay here bring your ear plugs, you WILL need them.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hotel offers standard accommodation in 40 rooms and luxury accommodation in our 10 studios. Our Tavern and Garden Restaurants serve food 7 days for breakfast, lunch and dinner. We maintain a wide selection of wines, mainly from local wineries. We are located at the heart of the Barossa Valley within walking distance to several wineries and cellar doors. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Barossa Weintal Hotel / Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barossa Weintal Hotel / Tanunda
- Flag Barossa Weintal Tanunda
- Barossa Weintal Hotel / Motel Barossa Valley/Tanunda