“Tasty breakfast roll” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch
Sydney, Australia
“Tasty breakfast roll”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2013

The staff were prompt and the food was delicious. Lots of mustard on the breakfast roll and the saukraut was so fresh. My partner got the big breakfast with an extra kransky (we wanted to try most of the sausages) and it wasn't as salty as others (which I love, as I generally avoid kransky because it is too salty).

Visited October 2013

75% Recommend
“Best breakfast in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

When I first drove past I thought NO WAY, then had a pie for lunch, VERY GOOD!

After breakfast at a few other places, I decided to give it a try. Good old fashioned down to earth breakfast and good value for money!

Visited October 2013
“Wonderful Winter Warmer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013 via mobile

We enjoyed a lovely lunch of chicken noodle & vegetable soup with fresh rolls. Loved it so much that we came back in the evening & got takeaway German hot dogs for early dinner.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Nice for breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

My partner and I both got the big breakfast and found it very tasty! It had all the usuals but with a Vienna sausage! Coffee was also very nice!

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice lunch and soup.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

We went to Barossa region for winery tour and came to this restaurant for lunch. It was a small cafe with many dine in customers as well as customers buying their famous pie and takeaway. Weather was cold and luckily we managed to get a table in the cafe.

My husband and I had ordered eggs and bacon and toast with additional spinach in his dish and additional mushrooms in my dish. My mother had ordered fried eggs with ham and toast. We also ordered their soup fo the day which is peas and hams and carrots. The soup is yummy too! All of us had enjooyed the food so much especially the hot soup at such a cold weather.

During the meal we saw many people bought the pies, so after meal we also bought a mushroom pie and a chocolate cake to take away. The mushroom pie was nice too. No wonder so many people bought the pies, and I saw them kept on replenishing with new freshly baked into the display counter. It was sold out very fast.

Price wise, we had spent around A$75 for the whole meal.

Overall, we had an enjoyable meal at this cafe.

• Visited June 2013