We echo that the country house is in a beautiful location, great views, peaceful with wonderful hosts. The rooms are large and very comfortable. It is easy to get to and to explore the valley from. We received great eating and wine visiting info from the hosts. Coming from outside of Australia, my wife and I had great fun seeing Kangaroos from the grounds and going to and from. The breakfasts were large with enough choices. The same tomatoes that Jane serves daily cost $48 apiece in a 5 star restaurant in Sydney. Would love to come back. The place is five star because of the views, tranquility, hosts and location.
- Also Known As:
- Abbotsford Country House Hotel Lyndoch
- Abbotsford Country House Hotel
- Abbotsford Country Hotel
- Abbotsford Country House Lyndoch, Barossa Valley
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the Barossa at award-winning Abbotsford Country House. Enjoying breathtaking views and well-placed location to tour the Adelaide Hills and Clare wine regions. This fully hosted, Colonial Georgian guesthouse has 8 beautifully appointed suites, each with substantial ensuites. Abbotsford promises an intimate stay and personalized service dedicated to a truly memorable Barossan food and wine experience. Includes: Full breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Abbotsford Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.