Stayed here over the easter weekend with my fiance, the location is simply stunning with views across the valley. The rooms are very comfortable and the guest house well thought out. The only complaint we had was the fridge in our room was noisy, but we just turned it off. Julian and Jane the hosts are fantastic - the breakfasts are great and they provided lots of useful advice and reccomendations. I would definitely reccommend this to anyone going to the Barossa!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Immerse yourself in the Barossa at award-winning Abbotsford Country House. Enjoying breathtaking views and well-placed location to tour the Adelaide Hills and Clare wine regions. This fully hosted, Colonial Georgian guesthouse has 8 beautifully appointed suites, each with substantial ensuites. Abbotsford promises an intimate stay and personalized service dedicated to a truly memorable Barossan food and wine experience. Includes: Full breakfast daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Abbotsford Country House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Abbotsford Country House Hotel Lyndoch
- Abbotsford Country Hotel
- Abbotsford Country House Lyndoch, Barossa Valley