“Truly Taste Sensations of The Barossa” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 16 Attractions in Angaston
Type: Tours, Food & Drink
More attraction details
Owner description: Barossa Taste Sensations was founded by Jonathan Milne, who has been living in South Australia’s Barossa Valley for the past 16 years and has developed a great admiration for the innovation and talent shown by small producers of fine wines and gourmet foods.Jonathan’s unique one and two-day tours allow guests to get a behind-the-scenes perspective on the Barossa and meet the boutique winemakers, farmers, producers and local characters that make this region so outstanding. Barossa Taste Sensations tours are the perfect way to get a fresh perspective on the beautiful Barossa Valley and its many hidden treasures.
Muscat, Oman
41 attraction reviews
“Truly Taste Sensations of The Barossa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 27, 2014

The wine tour started as a normal one in this comfortable VW van with this nice and very knowledgeable gentleman Jonathan ....he chatted with us about our previous tour and got what we are after in terms of Wineries to be visited ...after the first stop at a nice small winery we were happily surprised with a platter of cold cuts and fresh bread , the treats kept on coming after every wine tasting stop and the best was Duck Couscous recipe of Maggie Beers..it was indeed a perfect way to experience the Barossa's great wines and gourmet food.
The challenge was to find the (it) wine that we were searching for and after visiting 5 or 6 wineries we arrived at the Torbreck winery which had the (it) wine for us ...it was the RunRig Shiraz 2009 ...marvelous wine....exquisite food and very informative and enjoyable tour .... Thanks Jonathan. :)

Visited July 2014

Sydney, Australia
“Fabulous Day out”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2014

Jonathan provided a fantastic day out in the Barossa valley. we provide ideas where we potentially wanted to go, Jason organised a itinerary and it was great day out and also great food. Jonathan has great local knowledge and well be back for private tour, again, its the only way too! highly recommend

Visited June 2014
Perth
6 attraction reviews
“Best day ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2014

As I had never been to Adelaide before, I wanted to get out and explore the beautiful wine region of the Barossa Valley. I decided on Barossa Taste Seations - a more classy tour rather than a minibus full of loud, tipsy people. The day was perfect. Jonathan picked me up from my Adelaide CBD hotel and we ventured north. Jonathan was knowledgeable, down-to-earth and a gentleman. We visited 7 (!!) wineries, each tailored to my specific tastes. After each winery, laid out in the vehicle were the most delicious tapas for me to enjoy. The owners of each winery were lovely people and so friendly. I would highly recommend this tour with Jonathan and I will certainly be booking this tour again when I next go to Adelaide,

Visited May 2014
“WE HAD THE PERFECT TOUR OF BAROSSA!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2014

I never bother writing reviews however I felt wrong not too. I've travelled all around the world and Jonathon showed us a world class tour. Relaxing, informative, friendly, delicious, comfortable. 5 stars, nothing less. Thank you so much!

“Fantastic day tour with excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

We spent the day touring with this company and it was absolutely sensational. Highly recommend it! The combination of food and wine and sight seeing was perfect. John is extremely knowledgeable and a real pleasure to be around . We'll done. We will definitely be back

Visited April 2014