“Great Pizza” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 15 Restaurants in Angaston
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Description: With award winning food and service, this family orientated restaurant is, without a doubt, one of the Barossa Valley's top hospitality hot spots!
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I read about this cafe on the internet. It has won several awards for pizza's. We decided we would stop and have lunch. The seafood pizza was amazing. The crust was crisp and very thin. The topping perfect. Well worth a visit if you are int he Barossa Valley.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Sellicks Beach, South Australia, Australia
“delicious!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

We really enjoyed the atmosphere and the delicious cake and coffee. It is a lovely place for relaxed dining. Liked the choice of indoor/outdoor areas for seating.

Visited January 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Best Pizza of all Time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013 via mobile

This place is my favourite place of all time to get a gluten free pizza. Having to follow a gluten free diet is sorted challenging, but for me this place simply has the BEST gf pizza I've had anywhere. The toppings are delicious and the pizza itself is delightfully light and fluffy. The first time I went was with a large group of guys who finished off my pizza for me as it was simply too big for me, and the guys all said they liked mine more than their own. This is really saying something! I've been another time as well when I was again in the Barossa and it was just as good the second time. I dream about the pizza from here. It's a cute little cafe with plenty of space, can accommodate big groups if needed and has a great selection of SA wines (as you would expect). I simply love this place and hope I can come back soon.

Launceston, Australia
“Not a restaurant”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

This is a takeaway with some seats if you want to eat in. Food is takeaway standard, atmosphere is ordinary, menu is schizophrenic and whole experience is underwhelming. It is rated 5 in a small town so that is right. I would recommend the 4 above it.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Darwin, Australia
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 25, 2012

We ordered their award-winning smokey pizza which did not disappoint us at all. We ordered caesar salad, hand made fettuccine, salt and pepper squid, chicken schnitzel, fish and chips, risotto, and ox tail soup an everything was delish. The only complain I have was the two bowls of steamed rice that they served us were off! They gave us our money back.

• Visited November 2012