Stayed 2 nights in a standard room - upper level - small balcony. Wonderful facilities - 2 huge pools - one with a waterfall, the other with a sandy beach. Lots of activities for all ages from bowls and tennis to kids club. 5 mins to beach. Kangaroos and brogulas about and heaps of kookaburra - quite tame but roaming wild. Cute chapel for weddings. Several restuarants but only one open Sun and Mon when we were there! Very friendly check in and check out - extremely helpful people, especially as it was a big, busy place with a large conference on. A good 10 min drive into Yeppoon (shuttle runs reguarly?) but that was part of the charm - being isolated.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Close your eyes and imagine the sounds of the waves lapping the shore, of the wind rustling the leaves, the sun on your face, not a cloud in the sky and the smell of the ocean breeze. Now open them, look and feel. Set on 20km of secluded coral reef coastline, the resort offers something for everyone. The Resort's facilities include two international golf courses, stylish dining concepts,free activities, horse riding, wetland tours, rainforest canoe adventure tours and much much more. Go for a walk amongst the surrounding unspoilt bush and wetlands, home to some of Australia's most beautiful and rare wildlife, or stroll along our very own 20km of pristine beach frontage which looks out towards the cool clear waters of the Great Barrier Reef and tropical islands of the neighbouring Keppel Island Group. You could also choose to laze around in the sunshine with a refreshing cocktail. We have one of the largest freshwater pools in the South Pacific. Do as much or do as little, that is entirely up to you. Our aim is to provide a friendly and professional standard of service for all our guests, by providing unique facilities which blend harmoniously with the natural wonders of the unique environment which surrounds the resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Odigeo, ACCOR, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Mercure Capricorn Resort Yeppoon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Mercure Capricorn Resort Yeppoon Hotel Yeppoon
- Capricorn Hotel Yeppoon
- Capricorn Hotel Rockhampton