“Good restaurant this” 4 of 5 stars

Description: Great local restuarant
Gold Coast
“Good restaurant this”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2013

My wife and I had dinner here last Friday. As locals we like to use our neighbourhood establishments.

Found Lambar to have a nice atmosphere and friendly owners. Our waitress was just a delight. Happy staff point to good management.

The wine selected from the menu on the owners recommendation was acceptable and reasonable priced.

For our meals we ordered pizza. They both arrived a little overdone and dry but we did order less cheese which I assume requires less time in the oven which we will remind them next time. We didn't say anything it was a small matter and didn't detract from a nice evening..

We will be back.

Qld Australia
“This is as good as it gets”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2013

Have eaten pizza all over the world .... this place sets the standard.
I love Lambar Pizza ... always consistently the best whether you eat in or takeaway. Tonight was takeaway and my favourite ... "LEVI - KING OF PIZZA" prawns and garlic.

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Sydney, Australia
“Delicious pizza & pasta”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

Quirky decor with family atmosphere. Waiter/owner very friendly, funny & very good service. We ordered a pizza & a pasta dish, both dishes were delicious & authentic. It would be perfect if only they can make me a coffee with soy milk.( I am lactose intolerant) A long life 250 mls Soy milk costs approx. $1.00 & they could have charged me $4.00 for a cup!

• Visited October 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Mudgeeraba, Australia
“A nice little pizzeria in the Gold Coast.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

A nice little, reasonably priced restaurant in Southport. They do a nice pizza and pasta menu. My fav is their lamb pizza with yoghurt sauce.

Oh, and btw, they're licensed so you can enjoy a glass of wine.

• Visited October 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Delicious, Filling and Great Pricing!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

My partner and I visited Lambar on a Saturday night, we didn't make a booking but arrived reasonably early in the night, and thank goodness we did! If you were going to be eating any time after 6pm, definitely make a booking, the restaurant filled up fast!

An entree is probably not required for just 2 people as one large pizza was enough, in fact we couldn't even finish it. We had a Parmesan and Garlic pizza for an entree which was delicious, and a large half and half pizza, half Kickin Chicken and half Henry the Third, which is salami, ham and bacon. Both delicious, the chicken was cooked perfectly with a little bit of spice! The bases were lovely and thin, and there was a good serving of toppings on each half of the pizza.

It didn't take long for our entree or main to come, and the total price for 2 drinks, an entree and a large pizza was $44. Could probably get rid of the entree and make it $35! A bargain! Why get 3 pizzas from Dominos which make you feel awful afterwards, when you can get one pizza from here which tastes amazing! I'll be back very soon.

• Visited June 2013