“Fitness on the beach” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 2 Attractions in Nerang
Gold Coast
“Fitness on the beach”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

A great way to enjoy the beautiful Gold Coast beaches is to have a Personal Training session on them. Sessions can be catered to any goals and fitness levels and the whole family can train for the one price. Friendly and motivated Trainers who are there to help you enjoy your holiday through fitness.

Visited August 2013

Surfers Paradise, Australia
9 attraction reviews
“FLEXIBLE AND CONVENIENT, A MUST FOR TRAVELLERS & LOCALS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2012

I joined with Fitness Enhancement for 50 sessions with a Personal Trainer who comes to my home. You can train at their facilities, however it was convenience for me. Firstly Craig, aka The Torturer, was very professional and knew just the exercises I needed to do in a hour, and advised me on how many times a week I would need to achieve my goal. I began with about 4 sessions, when my life went pear shaped and I had to postpone however the GREAT benefit of this was that even though the money was being taken out of my account for my sessions, I still have those sessions in my credit bank so to speak, so I can use them at any time, and they contact you to remind you of this.
When my life went topsy turvy for longer than I expected, Scott the Director suspended my sessions for a month or so, which was greatly appreciated. The Torturer also contacted me to try and encourage me to stick to it, but was not pushy at all, he respected my space. So not only is it flexible, they definitely have a compassionate side to them and are only to willing to help out if they can.

They do actually train a lot of people on holiday’s who want to make it a healthy holiday, or even their own wellness retreat without going to an actual wellness retreat. They’ll typically do 3 or 4 sessions and just pay the casual more expensive rate. They always want to train on the beach of course and they gear the session around their holiday.
What more could you want if you want to keep in shape and have a terrific holiday. Even for locals it is well worth their while, as most fitness centres on the Coast and elsewhere, pretty much say "So sad to bad", if problems arise and you need to suspend from some worthwhile reason, and if you can't make the sessions, they really don't give a damn. I think it is the way to go and can only highly recommend Scott and his team, but watch out for the Torturer - Hi Craig lol, be seeing you soon.

Visited August 2011

Been to Fitness Enhancement Personal Training Gold Coast? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Fitness Enhancement Personal Training Gold Coast, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.