“Clean, friendly and lovely views.” 4 of 5 stars

You added Rosamar & Spa to your Saves list
Rosamar & Spa
4.0 of 5 Hotel   |   Avda Pau Casals 8 - 10, 17310 Lloret de Mar, Spain   |
Ranked #20 of 128 Hotels in Lloret de Mar
“Clean, friendly and lovely views.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

My sister and I stayed here during April, and had a great time. The staff were friendly, helpful and polite, our hotel room was comfortable and the hotel in general was well kept and clean. They had plenty of activities in the evening if you didn't want to leave the hotel, however it was also 2 seconds away from the beach and all the shops and restaurants. Plus the bars are only 15 minutes walking distance. There were was a mixture of families and couples staying there, so it was a nice atmosphere - not crowded or too loud in the evenings.
I would definitely go again and recommend to anyone who wants to stay.

Room Tip: When booking a room online, add a note to the hotel to ask for specifics like overlooking the pool o...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
  • Polish first
Vienna, Austria
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

This 4 star hotel isn't up to the 4 star quality standards. Yes, it has air conditioned rooms, a lobby, a bar, a restaurant, spa and everything, but:
- The rooms are tiny and the furniture is old
- our sea-view room was directly over the huge external module of the air conditioning, and it was really loud, even with closed windows and at night.
- the bar looks like a downgraded pub
- the food had no taste at all/everything tasted same
- the quiet area in the spa was separated by a plasterboard wall, so it wasn't quiet at all

+ the reception staff is very friendly and speak multiple foreign languages very well
+ very clean rooms
+ huge selection of meals
+ good english breakfast every day
+ for the price it was an ok hotel

if you want the quality of a 4-star hotel, stay away.
if you are looking for a bed to spend the nights for a reasonable price in a clean room, this is what you need.

Room Tip: go for sea-view room the view is astonishing.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 7, 2014

We came back last week after nice birthday break. Location is perfect, just by the beach! It`s peaceful but all clubs are 10 min walk so you can have all you need. Our room was not the biggest but very clean and towels were changed on daily basis. The best for us was spa facilities, that`s the reason we already looking to book this hotel again! Wide choice of food and staff was very friendly. Especially Aleksandra from reception with huge smile :)

Room Tip: Any room is fine if you know how to enjoy your holidays.
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

Stayed here last week from Sunday to Thursday. Nice place. Nice staff. Clean and tidy. Not to sure about the omelet man but never mind. Would defo go again. Lloret itself is also a lovely place. Was very surprised. Perfect for break or getaway.

Stayed June 2014
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2014

The hotel is nice and the service is good. I would not put it in a 4 star category because of the rooms. Some rooms are very small. It has a lot of services, the food is good, but the staff (at list the staf I had contact with) was excelent. I had the pleasure of dealing with Ana at the reception, she solved all my problems, she is like a bee, she speeks 6 languages. Cristian was the second I dealed with at reception, excelent guy.
Overall a good stay at this hotel, and if I ever go back it would be because of the staff.

Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Brentwood, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

Following a 40 minute journey from Girona airport that took 2 hours and 35 minutes we arrived at the Hotel and was greeted by Christian in reception who at first seemed a very pleasent young man. We were asked to pay "Catalan Tax at 14 Euros" which I wasn't happy with but paid anyway. Following cheking in, we were given room No 1037 which was tiny with no room to manouver not even for our two year old. The bathroom had no bath so could not bath our son. I soon whent down to reception to explain we needed a bath fo our Son and this did not go sown very well with them. Following an intense and yet stressful first day, we were provided with a room that had a bath the next day! this came at a price of bad looks and comments from Christian at reception such as "You happy now"?
I then asked at reception if he would kindly print me a return boarding pass for me and family and he said the Hotel did not offer this service and he sent me to an Internet Cafe which I didn't.
On my return on that evening, I saw a lady receptionist called "ANNA" SHE DESERVES A MEDAL FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE. She told me to e-mail her the details and she printed these for me thank you so much. She is a true example of kindness as well as making you feel welcome.

It is a shame I was looking forward to staying in Lloret but with this experience I very much doubt I will ever stay at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Make sure if travelling with children/Babies/Toddler aske for a room with a bath
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
london
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2014

This hotel does not deserve any bad reviews
the hotel has ample facilities for everyone 2 pools spa area jazuzzi and gym
loads on nice seating areas away from with terraces lovely views to the sea
The bar ladies are polite and helpful drinks are not at all expensive
the reception desk is multi lingual and again very polite and smily
the food is FANTASTIC sorry for shouting I have stayed at many 5 star resorts and the food at the Rosamar Spa is better than most., the selection quality and flavours.
the room was adequate we would have liked a better view but we didn't ask any
The shops there are loads of and restaurants, we only tried one restaurant for lunch as the foos was again so great we did not feel the need to go elsewhere so please look out for the Café Vive next to Bar Terressa , the fish is outstanding, they have loads of other things on the menu too , but we where looking fish only

Room Tip: ask for a see view when booking
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with friends

Been to Rosamar & Spa? Share your experiences!