My sister and I stayed here during April, and had a great time. The staff were friendly, helpful and polite, our hotel room was comfortable and the hotel in general was well kept and clean. They had plenty of activities in the evening if you didn't want to leave the hotel, however it was also 2 seconds away from the beach and all the shops and restaurants. Plus the bars are only 15 minutes walking distance. There were was a mixture of families and couples staying there, so it was a nice atmosphere - not crowded or too loud in the evenings.
I would definitely go again and recommend to anyone who wants to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel facing Lloret's beach with a wellness centre and spa aimed at caring for health and beauty. The establishment also has a room for corporate events, reading area, TV room, garden terrace with sea view (with sun loungers and parasols), 3 swimming pools (2 outdoor and 1 heated, covered and with seawater) and Fitness Centre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, T4B, Travelocity, Priceline, Odigeo, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Rosamar & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosamar And Spa
- Rosamar Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Rosamar & Spa Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain