I stayed here with my family for 3 nights at the start of September. Check was easy, you need to pay €50 per apartment for a deposit and 0.45c per person per night for tourist tax. I was aware of this from other reviews so not an issue for us. We had two apartments with 3 people in each. Apartments were clean, yes, they are a little worn but at the price you pay you can’t complain.
Everything worked fine, you are given sheets to make your own bed (mattresses and pillows were very clean) and 2 towels each. You are given one toilet roll and you need to buy your own after that.
The hotel is small and the pool area is clean and tidy. Always plenty of sunbeds available but no umbrellas. There are some trees around the pool so there is shade if needed.
The food in the bar is fine, we ate there one lunchtime and had no complaints. The bar is open until midnight so it was nice to go home after dinner and have a couple of drinks on the terrace outside the bar before bed.
We got the deposit back with no issues whatsoever.
I found the staff here helpful and accommodating and for €30 per apartment per night could not have asked for more. There are bars and restaurants within 5 mins walk and the beach is approx. 10 mins. There is a mini market 30 seconds down the street from the hotel. Taxi back to Girona airport was approx. €50.
I will definitely be back for a cheap weekend at the beach.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Aparthotel Las Mariposas* has 44 apartments surrounded by a wonderful and large garden area, with a pool with separated children area, a full equipped children playground, ping pong table, snack bar viewing the children pool, video games and a lot more. All apartments have terrace and they are fully equipped with kitchenettes, microwave, tea/coffee maker, etc. We are located at 600 meters from Fenals beach, which is one of the very best beaches of the Costa Brava in Spain, plus we are surrounded by supermarkets, shops and restaurants for all types of cuisine. But, by large the most important characteristic of the Aparthotel Las Mariposas* is that we are away from the noise of Lloret de mar, making our apartments a nice, affordable and quite place to enjoy your vacations in Lloret de mar. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Venere, Agoda and Despegar.com so you can book your Aparthotel Las Mariposas reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Mariposas Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Aparthotel Las Mariposas Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain