Stayed here with my partner in early June. Room was perfect and cleaned every day to a very high standard (Spanish cleaning lady always had a smile and a 'Hola' for you too). We just had the breakfast which was fine had a good selection with something to suit everyone.The location is great near shops, bars and the main streets. The pool is lovely and was very nice when the loungers were set up to ''chill out'' with cushions and and blankets. The big screen set up to watch the World Cup was great but without sound and music playing over the games it was impossible to watch a game here so had to go elsewhere to watch the games.
I had read about how nice the staff were but had mixed experiences with this. I found that the younger staff were more helpful and were always happy to help with information about buses etc. The girl doing the entertainment was very good. Reception happily printed boarding passes and the use of the luggage room was free.
When I asked for the free wifi code it was like pulling teeth. He reluctantly gave it to me saying that it would be of no use at the time (around 11.00pm) as if to try sell me the higher speed wifi. I went up to my room on the first floor and the Wifi worked fine. I was also waiting at the bar a couple of times with money in hand clearly making eye contact looking to order a drink and at least 3 women walked past me when I was only person at the bar.
Other than these few things we had a great stay and if we were returning to Lloret we would stay again in the Hotel Acapulco.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel with familiar run management. 201 rooms, 12 Superior rooms and 6 apartments like Junior Suite (direct book at hotel web page).All the rooms have Air condition and free wi-fi internet access. Last renew of installations on 2009. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Acapulco reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Acapulco Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Acapulco Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain