My wife and I have just returned from an enjoyable week’s holiday in Lloret. The hotel while be excellent in many ways does not cater for the disabled with 12 steps from the entrance door to the reception desk. There appears to be no way for a person in a wheelchair can get into the building.
The hotel location is excellent right on the front with street cafes right outside. The other good points were the bedroom and the cleanliness excellent in fact everywhere we went in the hotel was clean and tidy. There were plenty of food choices which must cater for all tastes though we did find it odd that the fried eggs and bacon were cold.
One other complaint was the lack of English programmes on the television you get rather tired looking at news programmes.
The people we dealt with on reception were always very helpful.
- Also Known As:
- Marsol Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Marsol Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Lloret de Mar, Hotel Marsol enjoys a prime beachfront location, near entertainment areas and most important cultural site. Lloret de Mar is a seaside town with the best beaches on the Costa Brava. Its rich cuisine, extensive and varied range of activities and lively nightlife, a visit promises to be unforgettable.The hotel has 114 rooms with bathroom, of which 94 are standard, 10 Junior Suites and 10 Standard Sea View, each room has air conditioning, soundproof windows, satellite TV, piped music, telephone, hair dryer, minibar and safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Marsol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.