I stayed just one night in this hotel, so my review will cover just a few aspects of the hotel stay.
The hotel is just a few steps from the beach and the few hundred meters town boulevard, so the around area is very nice. It has been off the seasons, but still few nearby restaurants were open.
The service of the reception desk staff as well as the standard of the room was high enough to give this hotel 4 stars. I stayed in the room with the sea view and it had mid seize balcony (large enough for 2 people).
The breakfast a little bit too much of an English style (fried eggs, beans), but tasty.
Room was clean and tidy, absolutely no complains.
Wifi internet paid 5€ a day which I found rip off (I didn't use it).
- Also Known As:
- Marsol Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Marsol Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on the seafront of Lloret de Mar, Hotel Marsol enjoys a prime beachfront location, near entertainment areas and most important cultural site. Lloret de Mar is a seaside town with the best beaches on the Costa Brava. Its rich cuisine, extensive and varied range of activities and lively nightlife, a visit promises to be unforgettable.The hotel has 114 rooms with bathroom, of which 94 are standard, 10 Junior Suites and 10 Standard Sea View, each room has air conditioning, soundproof windows, satellite TV, piped music, telephone, hair dryer, minibar and safe. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hotel Marsol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.