We stayed here for a week with our two young children and had a poolside appartment. The appartment was lovely - spacious, clean, good kitchen and lounge area. The staff were very friendly and accomodating, especially when we requested an extra bed for our youngest child in our room on the first night. The pool was great, the kids play area was good, if a little tired and dirty, but first impressions were great.
That all changed at night, when the music from the bar next to our appartments (part of the comlex) came blaring out - despite the fact that there weren't many people in the bar. It went on until midnight on the first night and 3am on the second night - definitely not ideal for families with young children who are trying to get them to sleep! We had to complain and although it was turned down on the third night, we did have issues with it throughout the holiday. There were also various issues with young people coming back late at night or in the early hours of the morning and scraping chairs above us, shouting, talking loudly, leaving water running (we could hear every flush of the loo / running of the sink above our bedroom unfortunately.)
It would've been a lovely holiday as the days were fine (a bit crowded in the pool with people playing volleyball) but the nights were a nightmare, and one of the bar staff members was extremely rude to a member of my extended family who were also staying there - which was very out of order.
It could've been lovely appartments, but they need to advertise it to single young people who like to party at night, as night-time sleep deprivation with two young children is a killer! Not the relaxing holiday we had planned!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Els Llorers apartments Lloret de Mar, Costa Brava Apartments Els Llorers - Els Llorers Apartments is a quiet complex located in a residential area one kilometer from the beach of Lloret de Mar and offer the possibility to enjoy a peaceful family holiday between sea and mountains. Els Llorers is a place of relaxation surrounded by a natural environment with the best value for money of the Costa Brava.At your disposal there are two private pools with free sun beds and parasols, landscape green space and a child`s playground. Bar-restaurant with a variety of national and international food. Organization of entertainment (karaoke, bingo, games, Wii, POOL contests ...)Services include 24-hour working reception, tour desk, free parking, mini-supermarket in 50 meters, diving school, cots and chairs is also free.Pets allowed up to 20 kg.Extra Services: Daily cleaning, safety deposit boxes, Wi-Fi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Els Llorers reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Els Llorers Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Els Llorers Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain