We had 3 nights at the hotel and could not fault it one bit. The twin room we had was clean, spacious with a kitchenette which meant we could cook breakfast. The pool area was great and the heated indoor pool looked great for kids. We went at the end of the season so the main pool was a tad cold! They were offering pool games in the day and there was a disco in the evening.
The hotels location was great for us as when we went to the centre of Lloret de Mar we were grateful we weren't in the middle of it, quite tacky! But the area near the hotel and closest beach was really nice, one of the nicest European beaches I have been to.
We didn't use the restaurant as we explored in the evening. The reception staff recommended The Georgio Italian restaurant (7 euro cab fee) whch was divine and not expensive as we expected when we pulled up outside.
As for the comments about transfers what do you expect for 10.00 each way?! They do go round the houses and drop you off at the road, but it's a short walk up a short hill to get the hotel. The only trouble we had was the transfer company we had booked (Bluebird Transfers) went bust and we only found out the day before we left. We managed to book with resort hopper but becase of the last minute booking they didn't have us on their list at the airport. But the rep was really good and got us on. Again we weren't on the departure list going back to the airport, but Gail on reception was a star and made several calls to some unhappy Spanish and sorted it for us. Thanks Gail you were very helpful!
I would definitely return and next time for longer. Fab hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the residential area of Fenals 600 metres from the beach. Come and enjoy the unbelievable surroundings of sea and mountains here at the Costa Encantada, a small paradise of tranquillity. The best kept secret on the Costa Brava.Costa Encantada is composed of 284 apartments. All have fully equipped kitchen with electric stove and all utensils necessary. The bathroom has a tub, shower, hair dryer and other accessories.We also have telephone and satellite TV with flat screen in the dining room. Des on the terrace of the apartments you can admire beautiful views. All apartments are equipped with air conditioning, heating, alarm clock and safe (the safe use of an additional cost).Studio for 2 people:It is a one-room apartment that has two beds, bathroom, kitchen, TV and terrace with views. Apartment of 2 to 4 people:They have a room with two beds, two sofa beds in the room, bathroom, kitchen and terrace. Apartment of 2 to 5 people: They have two bedrooms with two beds, two sofa beds in the room, bathroom, kitchen, TV and terrace with views . Apartment of 4 to 6 people. They have a room with two beds, three sofa beds in the dinning, bathroom, kitchen, TV and terrace with views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Aparthotel Costa Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Costa Encantada Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Costa Encantada Aparthotel Hotel
- Aparthotel Costa Encantada Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain