Stayed at this hotel for 7 days in June, we had originally booked self catering apartment because of some bad reviews of the food, but decided to change it to half board and was glad we did. I do not know where people are coming from about the food, dinner times are restrictive from 7pm to 9pm but then staff have to go home too. For the 7 days we were there the dinner menu was changed every night and I did have my fill of seafood and steaks etc.Breakfast was very good too no complains there. This hotel caters mainly for families so expect lots of kids at the pool, so we did not use the pool but the beach instead. We did try a restaurant near the beach one evening but felt that the hotel dinners were better. We had a one bedroom apartment on the 4th floor high enough to be quiet, the only complain we had was the 2 single beds pushed together to make a double. The hotel have laundry facilities which is convenient if you have a family but for 10 euro a go is quiet expensive, the other complaint is that we had to hire the safe in the room at 15 euro a week, the Spanish hotelier still seem to be operating in the 70's now safe's normally come standard with the room. I would recommend this hotel if one wants a nice quiet holiday near the sea with good food, away from the night life then this place is for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the residential area of Fenals 600 metres from the beach. Come and enjoy the unbelievable surroundings of sea and mountains here at the Costa Encantada, a small paradise of tranquillity. The best kept secret on the Costa Brava.Costa Encantada is composed of 284 apartments. All have fully equipped kitchen with electric stove and all utensils necessary. The bathroom has a tub, shower, hair dryer and other accessories.We also have telephone and satellite TV with flat screen in the dining room. Des on the terrace of the apartments you can admire beautiful views. All apartments are equipped with air conditioning, heating, alarm clock and safe (the safe use of an additional cost).Studio for 2 people:It is a one-room apartment that has two beds, bathroom, kitchen, TV and terrace with views. Apartment of 2 to 4 people:They have a room with two beds, two sofa beds in the room, bathroom, kitchen and terrace. Apartment of 2 to 5 people: They have two bedrooms with two beds, two sofa beds in the room, bathroom, kitchen, TV and terrace with views . Apartment of 4 to 6 people. They have a room with two beds, three sofa beds in the dinning, bathroom, kitchen, TV and terrace with views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Aparthotel Costa Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Costa Encantada Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Costa Encantada Aparthotel Hotel
- Aparthotel Costa Encantada Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain