Returned from a week at this hotel on an All Inclusive basis on 4th June. Myself and my 14 year old daughter stayed in a studio apartment in B block. I would personally recommend this block as the best with the best views (providing you get pool view). All staff are very polite and helpful especially if you speak the odd word in Spanish.
A word of warning that upon arrival and booking in you will have to pay a tax per night per adult. His is not a hotel policy and will happen anywhere you stay as it is Catalonian law. Wifi if 15 euro for the week and will only work on one device at a time. The safe is 21 euro with 5 euros refunded when you hand back the key.
The food is ok, not great and not as bad as some people have said. During busy seasons you should arrive for dinner either when the restaurant opens or late as around half 7- half 8 it is very very busy. Upon being seated you will be asked is you would like water and wine. Wine will arrive in a carafe and you will be provided with a litre bottle of Evan to take away with you.
There are no rules with the drinks as two how many per person per trip to the bar. Around the pool drinks are in plastic cups or tumblers. At indoor bar/snack area by the pool you can help yourself to sangria, fizzy drinks, beer and slushes. This is the same in the entertainment bar but you can ask for glasses and wine is also self serve.
The entertainment is lacking but the kids and adults enjoy the mini club and the Animation team do try their best with the usual Spanish holiday club songs amongst others.
The pool area always has lots of beds available although they are hard plastic (I did find out to late that you can hire bed covers for comfort). The pool itself is great but a tad cold so you can always take a dip in the indoor pool. There are also air him my and table tennis available outside.
Fenals beach is 5-10 mins walk and has some lovely hidden coves to explore. In the opposite direction is Lloret town and beach for those liking it a bit livelier. Also on the way to fenals and Lloret are lots of lovely restaurants. We dined out at Carpe Diem one evening which I really can't recommend enough. Great prices, huge portions and a glass of complementary pink champagne.
All in all a lovely hotel, clean, polite and nice location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the residential area of Fenals 600 metres from the beach. Come and enjoy the unbelievable surroundings of sea and mountains here at the Costa Encantada, a small paradise of tranquillity. The best kept secret on the Costa Brava.Costa Encantada is composed of 284 apartments. All have fully equipped kitchen with electric stove and all utensils necessary. The bathroom has a tub, shower, hair dryer and other accessories.We also have telephone and satellite TV with flat screen in the dining room. Des on the terrace of the apartments you can admire beautiful views. All apartments are equipped with air conditioning, heating, alarm clock and safe (the safe use of an additional cost).Studio for 2 people:It is a one-room apartment that has two beds, bathroom, kitchen, TV and terrace with views. Apartment of 2 to 4 people:They have a room with two beds, two sofa beds in the room, bathroom, kitchen and terrace. Apartment of 2 to 5 people: They have two bedrooms with two beds, two sofa beds in the room, bathroom, kitchen, TV and terrace with views . Apartment of 4 to 6 people. They have a room with two beds, three sofa beds in the dinning, bathroom, kitchen, TV and terrace with views. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Otel and Venere so you can book your Aparthotel Costa Encantada reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Aparthotel Costa Encantada Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Costa Encantada Aparthotel Hotel
- Aparthotel Costa Encantada Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain