- Very good central location. Easy walk to beach (specially to Fenals beach).
- Very nice, happy and helpful personal.
- Delicious food and good choice.
- Jacuzzi, saunas and swimming pool on the roof.
- Pets allowed policy is kind of disturbing for other guests if the walls are rather thin. We could hear next door neighbour's dog barking every morning and upstairs neighbour playing probably golf at nights (or that's what we figured out).
We stayed there 4 nights and moved on then to La Palmera hotel, which looks better, but room walls are more thinner and also we found the service and food to be not as good as in Astoria.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Priceline, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Astoria Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Astoria Park Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Astoria Park Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain