stayed here for a week, hotel clean and food ok. typical Spanish, lots of fish, not 4 star we are used to. Pool area brilliant, nice poolside bar which is reasonably priced. Staff very helpful and friendly but they couldnt help us when we tried to get a 5 seater taxi to the airport so had to pay for 2 cabs despite being told there would be no problem the day before so beware. Cost us 100 euro instead of 50 so beware. We had a good time all week so we didn't let that spoil our holiday
The last time we stayed here the water and wine were free at dinner but you have to be all inclusive to get this now.
All in all a good week..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located just 200 m from Lloret's beach. It is ideal for holidays as a family or couple, where you can choose to stay in either a room or apartment. It has 3,000 square metres of gardens, 4 swimming pools, water slides and a sports area (with facilities for fitness, basketball, mini football, volleyball, bowls and mini golf). We also offer an entertainment service aimed at families. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com and Odigeo so you can book your Rosamar Garden Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosamar Garden Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Rosamar Garden
- Rosamar Garden Resort Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain