Food... If you like oily burnt pasta, soggy chips and bread buns harder than a house brick you will be fine, we mostly ate at mcdonalds which defeats the point in going all inclusive, drinks... No they are not watered down, there local drinks so all half the strength, you can get merry off them but it takes a lot! I gave the barman 10 euro and he gave me smirnoff all night which was nice, rooms... The rooms are good for 2 people, no more! You get single beds pushed together, the walls are paper thin so you get woke up all hours by stag and hen do's, or by the maids! Our balcony door didnt lock, our room door didnt lock, and the maids only made the beds once, they charge you visitors tax which the holiday companys wont tell you about, it was 14 euro for 2 of us for 7 days, on our second last night we recieved leffers off the hotel telling us they were closing and we had to move hotels to the royal star along the road! Thanks for telling us sooner? Anyways it turned out the royal star was 100x better than this place! They have an indoor and outdoor pool, food is better, same silly drinks system with the plastic beakers and stupid cards... But atleast they had 2 ques and 2 tills so you got a drink quick! We paid £477 for 2 of us for 7 nights all inclusive, so couldnt really complain... my advice is stay at the royal star, steer clear of the gran casino coz its a dump, royal beach is ok but its a canny walk into the town centre
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your H TOP Royal Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h Top Royal Beach Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Royal Beach Lloret De Mar
- Royal Beach Hotel Lloret De Mar
- H TOP Royal Beach Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain