Well to be honest i was quite worried about staying in this hotel after all the bad reviews that i had read. i have just returned from the royal beach hotel and have to say i really enjoyed my holiday. The hotel is nice, yes its pretty basic and nothing fancy but was fine for me and and my family. My daughters aged 4 and 2 loved it!! The only thing i wasn't very impressed with was the food and drink. I found the food very repetitive as there seemed to be pork and fish on the menu every night and as for the drink, well i was starting to think there wasn't any alcohol in the alcohol! After 7 vodka and cokes i still felt stone cold sober! On the up side there is a bar across the road from the hotel called Roxy's which is great for food and drink and the prices are very reasonable. We were all inclusive but ended up spending a lot of money on food and drink else were. Entertainment wasn't very good for kids, but there is a kids club in the hotel which my 4 year old daughter loved. Don't think this hotel should be a 4 star, more like 2 star. Hope my review helps you make a decision.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your H TOP Royal Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h Top Royal Beach Hotel Lloret De Mar
- Royal Beach Lloret De Mar
- Royal Beach Hotel Lloret De Mar
- H TOP Royal Beach Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain