This hotel was included in our Grand Prix weekend. We had a junior suite which had been painted by an apparently well known Spanish artist! Luckily for us Spanish TV wanted to do a feature on it so we were upgraded to the top floor in the TOM JONES suite. Now you may think that is not unusual, but it was excellent, and we certainly were not pining for the green green grass of home!
The top restaurant was excellent, but you need to book in advance, and don't rely on the front desk to do that for you, he didn't and we were very lucky to get in. There is a really nice spa and a large outdoor pool - just don't bother with the town unless you like Blackpool in Espana.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guitart Monterrey is one of the best luxury hotel on the Costa Brava which offer you a wide range of high quality services. Inside you will enjoy the gorgeous tropical environment but also have the privilege to taste the FREU Restaurant (one of the best Spanish restaurant) more a free entrance with to the Gran Casino Costa Brava. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Guitart Monterrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guitart Gran Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Guitart Monterrey Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain