We knew not to expect a 5 star Hotel going by other reviews and in certain areas this was true. Our room was really big and comfortable but the walk in shower leaked out of the door making it quite dangerous when stepping out. There were no tea/coffee making facilities in the room which was a surprise. Our two main disappointments were that the signature Freu restaurant was closed on a Sunday (the only free night we had) and the Spa closed on Mondays until June (the only free day we had!). Despite these little set backs the staff were extremely helpful and lovely to talk to. Speaking Spanish my husband loved the fact the Bar staff spoke to him in their language rather than English, great practice. Miguel, our Barman for the 3 nights was fantastic as was his co-worker (I can't remember her name unfortunately). The staff really made the place and are a credit to the Hotel. The surrounding Gardens were lovely and the Casino, albeit quiet, was great fun (with delicious food). If we ever go back to Lloret de Mar we will definitely stay there again, Thank you Miguel for your friendship...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Guitart Monterrey is one of the best luxury hotel on the Costa Brava which offer you a wide range of high quality services. Inside you will enjoy the gorgeous tropical environment but also have the privilege to taste the FREU Restaurant (one of the best Spanish restaurant) more a free entrance with to the Gran Casino Costa Brava. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Splendia, Venere, Priceline, Despegar.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hotel Guitart Monterrey reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Guitart Gran Lloret De Mar
- Hotel Guitart Monterrey Lloret De Mar, Costa Brava, Spain